Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2023 Week 1: Welcomes the restless ,drunken , die hard fans - The Future Is Here!

zCommander

NWS hourly graphs show some Raljon Rain .23 between now and 2pm but I think its largely hit or miss thunderstorms that just don't get easily reflected in graphics like this

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=38.9361&lon=-76.9015&unit=0&lg=english&FcstType=graphical

I just hate when there is lightning they shut er down 30 minutes before and for what seems like 1030 minutes after the storm is gone. Stadiums should have lightning rods heh since teams love fireworks on game days. /s

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Been in line at the Red Zone lot since 6:30. Yes, we're excited and gluttons for punishment. 

We usually don't get here until after 7:00, but figured that it could get a little crazy and wanted to get on the lot and get out usual spot. 

I heard the line to get in is wild this early. Taking the long train in. 

I am planning on getting to Fedex around 11am.... I want to get into the stadium early for festivities ft. RG3... never thought I would ever hear myself say that.I have to assume its going to be a mob scene unlike any seen in many years at Fedex.  I want this bouncer running my security line

image.gif.a1dbd9193b46da97094a640e898c8281.gif

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

NWS hourly graphs show some Raljon Rain .23 between now and 2pm but I think its largely hit or miss thunderstorms that just don't get easily reflected in graphics like this

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=38.9361&lon=-76.9015&unit=0&lg=english&FcstType=graphical

I just hate when there is lightning they shut er down 30 minutes before and for what seems like 1030 minutes after the storm is gone. Stadiums should have lightning rods heh since teams love fireworks on game days. 

Looks like scattered TS now and that will be after 4 pm. Last night when I was looking at it it did say around 70-80% but never 100%. Enough wind from the West might have just pushed the clouds to the East of Landover. The football gods decided to show us some mercy afterall. I will take it. :) 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Looks like scattered TS now and that will be after 4 pm. Last night when I was looking at it it did say around 70-80% but never 100%. Enough wind from the West might have just pushed the clouds to the East of Landover. The football gods decided to show us some mercy afterall. I will take it. :) 

All other hourly sites I check showed good news but my go to NWS failed me... regardless we will not be baking in 99 degree temps full sun of recent days which is a victory itself.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

We’re about to start heading to the stadium.

No amount of rain is going to dampen our spirits!  

Real fans get wet!

TWSS!!!

50 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

I heard the line to get in is wild this early. Taking the long train in. 

1 hour ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Been in line at the Red Zone lot since 6:30. Yes, we're excited and gluttons for punishment. 

We usually don't get here until after 7:00, but figured that it could get a little crazy and wanted to get on the lot and get out usual spot. 

I'm so jealous. Make some ****ing noise boys!!!! HTTW!

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

All other hourly sites I check showed good news but my go to NWS failed me... regardless we will not be baking in 99 degree temps full sun of recent days which is a victory itself.

99 you say. It was 114 here in Phoenix yesterday. In September.

• Like 1