Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Thinking about the Jets....what are the chances they trade for Justin Fields? The Bears are going nowhere fast once again. Are they sold on Fields being their QB of the future? I don't think so. I think they make the trade to the Jets for a first and second rounder easy, maybe even just a first.

Ultimately it will never happen because people don't predict things like this haha, but there aren't many other options other than Cousins.

2 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Thinking about the Jets....what are the chances they trade for Justin Fields? The Bears are going nowhere fast once again. Are they sold on Fields being their QB of the future? I don't think so. I think they make the trade to the Jets for a first and second rounder easy, maybe even just a first.

Ultimately it will never happen because people don't predict things like this haha, but there aren't many other options other than Cousins.

Fields is a bust. Jets will try to pick up some free agent vet. Could be Carson. Maybe Foles?

32 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Fields is a bust. Jets will try to pick up some free agent vet. Could be Carson. Maybe Foles?

Yeah you are probably right.  I don't think Wentz or Foles are much better than Fields though.  Fields can at least run around and make some plays with feet.  He occasionally shows spurts, I bet he would do way better with a competent team around him.  The Bears are perpetual trash.  Although the Jets don't have a very good offensive line.  

I think the Bears might even let him go for like a 2nd and 3rd rounder.  

6 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Yeah you are probably right.  I don't think Wentz or Foles are much better than Fields though.  Fields can at least run around and make some plays with feet.  He occasionally shows spurts, I bet he would do way better with a competent team around him.  The Bears are perpetual trash.  Although the Jets don't have a very good offensive line.  

I think the Bears might even let him go for like a 2nd and 3rd rounder.  

The problem with Fields is that he sucks, and I don't think there are many people today that disagree. The Jets would have to be willing to trade something in return for him. The season is already shot, so the Bears would have to make Fields dirt cheap for me to be willing to trade for him instead of going with a washed up Super Bowl MVP.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Haha 3