Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Fred Warner is probably linebacker that can run with Kelce like he just did on that last play.

Going for OT makes sense when everyone knows who that las is going to and game on the line.

I see that. But still.  Give 2 future HOFers (or maybe somebody else?) a shot.  

Just now, Destino said:

That missed extra point looms large man. San Fran should be celebrating right now. They’ve done enough to win save for an unforced error on the easiest scoring play in the game. 

To be fair, the missed extra point may be why San Fran isn't crying currently.  Maybe the Chiefs score a TD instead of settling for the FG.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I see that. But still.  Give 2 future HOFers (or maybe somebody else?) a shot.  

I hear yea, but if they wrong, high chance that's game...

Sometimes gotta love to fight another day, like OT...getting down there like that means they'll likely be right back, SF needs to keep their heads in a swivel here...

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

That missed extra point looms large man. San Fran should be celebrating right now. They’ve done enough to win save for an unforced error on the easiest scoring play in the game. 

That just means KC would have had to go for a TD with 10 seconds left and a TO to be more aggressive in getting it done.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

I hear yea, but if they wrong, high chance that's game...

Sometimes gotta love to fight another day, like OT...getting down there like that means they'll likely be right back, SF needs to keep their heads in a swivel here...

You gotta trust they can get a play off in 4 seconds.  

Just now, zCommander said:

That just means KC would have had to go for a TD with 10 seconds left and a TO to be more aggressive in getting it done.

They’ve needed points all game. They needed a fumbled punt to stay in it.

• Thumb up 1