Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

I think Ben thought he doubled up the 9ers thinking. Bring in Monty telegraphs run. SF knows they cannot run there. Ben knows they know that so they think Monty is a decoy. Hmm lets now run Monty. But then doesnt run it at Chase.  Awful.

Edited by RandyHolt

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Johnson is the playcaller. MCDC decides when to go for it.

Who is MCDC?  what does that stand for?  Im hoping that our new HC (Ben Johnson) does not follow Dan Campbell in going for it all the time on 4th and failing. 

2 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Wonder if kickers could develop a flop shot style onside kick.. Hit the very bottom of the ball and pop that sucker high in the air.

Feels like a new style kick needs to be discovered

Seems like they could kick it directly at a player 10+ yards down field and hope it bounces off him. Has to be better ofds than doing it the way they do when it almost never even goes 10 yards.

1 minute ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Players could just fair catch it tho. 

Hmm true. If a return team calls fair catch, is the kicking team allowed to jump over him and catch the ball? Contact wouldn't necessarily be made.

I'm just spitballing here

19 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

do you watch football only to see a new team win the Super Bowl or do you watch it because you like watching football? 

I enjoy football regardless, but I enjoy it much more with parity. I just want to see some new blood in the big game.

I get tired of seeing the same 3 or 4 teams every year. 

• Thumb up 1

Just now, SkinsFTW said:

Seems like they could kick it directly at a player 10+ yards down field and hope it bounces off him. Has to be better ofds than doing it the way they do when it almost never even goes 10 yards.

Get everyone on one side of the field which would get the receiving team to do the same and just line drive it at them

• Like 1

Just now, dunfer said:

Get everyone on one side of the field which would get the receiving team to do the same and just line drive it at them

Yeah that's what I mean, just kick it hard at a dudes knees lol.

• Like 2