Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

5 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

I don't know who any of those players are. :806:

[Ozzy beanie eyelash voice] I don't know what the **** an Spicey Ice is [/Ozzy beanie eyelash voice]

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Sounds familiar, but no.

He has been in the news...

Chiefs and Reid decided after the Week 15 win over the Patriots to put receiver Kadarius Toney on ice for the rest of the year.

In that game, Toney had another drop, which became an interception. The prior week, he lined up offside and wiped out a touchdown he scored after catching a lateral from tight end Travis Kelce. Toney was then unrepentant about his mistake, even though multiple different camera angles showed that he lined up incorrectly and did nothing to adjust before the ball was snapped.

In all, Toney will have missed Weeks 16, 17, 18, and four postseason games. The team’s strategy, if this was a low-key suspension, was to say he’s injured. Toney went along with the strategy, if there was one, until the AFC Championship, when he publicly said he’s not injured.

• Like 2

Oh neat, when did they bring back the colorful Big Game logos? I thought Roger was going to make the generic silver logos a permanent thing. 

These are the crucial questions that need answers!

Edited by spjunkies
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

McCaffrey could have 250 total yards today 

Maybe.  KCs defense is really good and well coached.  

I assume Spags is going to try his best to shut down the run and force Purdy to beat them.  Which he might still do.  But I’d be shocked if Spags doesn’t use every trick in the book to slow down the running game 

So just getting it out there.  I am not going to be mad either way but I’m pulling for Reid and the Chiefs.  I’ve always been envious of teams with Reid as a coach.  

And I have no issues with the Travis Swift stuff.  Good for them.  

Mahomes can he a winy **** at times but he’s so good and fun to watch.  

• Like 1

Iron Gut. That would be my Marvel superhero form. Jumping back and forth between BBQ pork and hot mustard, California rolls with real crab and wasabi, and beef meatballs covered in Italian/Cajun sauce.😬

🤞