Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Were gonna take over this division soon. 

Eagles fan knew when season started they were gonna be out the picture soon because how much they gave Hurts.

I don't trust Giants to get their head out their ass, and remains to be seen if Jerry will finally hire a coach that can stand up to him.

Door is open for sure...

7 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Count me okay with that. 

They will probably improve coaching wise in the short term, assuming Belichick doesn’t hire Patricia to call his offense…

But he won’t be there long and then the crash afterwards will be great.

But I’m totally fine with Belichick in Dallas.

yeah it gives him 2-3 years to break the record and take over a SB caliber team that clearly needs some structure and discipline. He gets his chance to enhance his legacy bringing Dallas back to the promised land and get his SB without Brady. And Dallas gets the best coach in history to take over a fairly stacked roster and get them over the hump 

Just now, HigSkin said:

He’s also thinking, “okay, if I can get Zappe in here and really improve the playoff situation this could be really solid”

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

yeah it gives him 2-3 years to break the record and take over a SB caliber team that clearly needs some structure and discipline. He gets his chance to enhance his legacy bringing Dallas back to the promised land and get his SB without Brady. And Dallas gets the best coach in history to take over a fairly stacked roster and get them over the hump 

I don’t think it takes them over the hump. Jerry and him squaring off would be epic.

• Haha 1