Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

With 23 seconds,l at second down with no TOs, Collinsworth is wrong. Ā The clock does impact the play calling.Ā 
Ā 

if you run the ball there and fail you almost have to spike it on 3rd and then kick a FG on 4th.

Ā 

You have to throw the ball there to make sure the clock stops and you get 3 shots at it. Ā 
Ā 

Collinsworth is an idiot. Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

Eagles have escaped so many games while looking very mediocre, so I wonā€™t count them out yet. Ā If they lose tonight though the chatter might turn to the Eagles having peaked early.Ā 

They peaked last year.Ā 
Ā 

Theyā€™re not as good defensively as they were last year. Ā Theyā€™ve had some luck early and now theyā€™re being exposed a bit against better teams. Ā 

37 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Eagles are ass..lol

Philly defense might be worse than Washington's..

No itā€™s not and itā€™s not close.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Mahomes has finally lost it. Ā Ostensibly at the refs but he might murder Toney in his sleep tonight.Ā 

Ā 

If Mahomes doesnā€™t get him, a gaggle of swiftness might for costing Travis a TD throw.

Ā 

Rather than murder, maybe just make Toney hang out with/babysit Mahomes' brother if he wants to keep his roster spot.

• Haha 3

We should check on the Eagle's forum, make sure they're ok:

Ā 

And of ****ing course it isnā€™t called on them. Eagles 6-24 Referees

We really are last years Vikings heh

Theyre gonna leave too much time on the clock. Jalen can have another 3 and out before the half.

This teams dog**** play giving Collinsworth the giggles is making me even angrier. We need to get our **** together right now.

We should have lost against the chiefs and the bills too. I admit it. If the chiefs could catch and Davis could run the right route we would easily have two more losses. Iā€™m sure it goes deeper. We have been bailed out by mediocrity and luck week after week. Thatā€™s why there is no improvement

Iā€™m going to take a Benadryl and pretend this game didnā€™t happen

Ā 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

With 23 seconds,l at second down with no TOs, Collinsworth is wrong. Ā The clock does impact the play calling.Ā 
Ā 

if you run the ball there and fail you almost have to spike it on 3rd and then kick a FG on 4th.

Ā 

You have to throw the ball there to make sure the clock stops and you get 3 shots at it. Ā 
Ā 

Collinsworth is an idiot. Ā 

Ā 

They peaked last year.Ā 
Ā 

Theyā€™re not as good defensively as they were last year. Ā Theyā€™ve had some luck early and now theyā€™re being exposed a bit against better teams. Ā 

No itā€™s not and itā€™s not close.

Your crazy..philly has more high profile players on defense than Washington does and underperfomes.

1 hour ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

This Philly defense is not even close to last year's defense.Ā 

Ā 

Eagles fans I talked to knew this early and jus didn't want to say anything.

Ā 

Now the Dallas hype train is about to get out of control again...hopefully one of their next three smacks them back to reality...

38 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I think Philly would've beaten SF in the NFCCG even if Purdy had stayed upright, but for Philly fans to claim that game as a butt kicking given the circumstances of what happened is indulting. Last week wasn't enough. I want the Niners to demolish Philly in the postseason.

the eagles are just an 7 win team that was favorited by the nfl and refs .

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Commander202