Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Last peek at the cowboys forum:

Romo would've won that

This is not a trap game. This is who we are.

No worse feeling than losing what was supposed to be a guaranteed win

I'm going to eat crow. Last week I said our offense was playing it safe in the red zone because we didn't have to take risks. This game just makes our red zone offense look ****.

You guys really thought u had a chance to beat the Almighty Arizona Cardinals 

I blame Chris Christy for this

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think the only people who thought Justin Fields was good were the ones who only watched his highlight plays. He actually looks good on those. And sometimes spectacular. But when you watch him actually play quarterback for any extended time, you realize he can't pass the ball with any consistency and you realize he isn't particularly good.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Franklin60 said:

I think the only people who thought Justin Fields was good were the ones who only watched his highlight plays. He actually looks good on those. And sometimes spectacular. But when you watch him actually play quarterback for any extended time, you realize he can't pass the ball with any consistency and you realize he isn't particularly good.

Called Fields would bust from day one. Guy literally can not read defenses or run any sort of passing offense.

"But he runs a 4.4 40!!!" Great, play him at RB then.

Can we talk about the Broncos for a sec? I just got a chance to watch the highlights...the Dolphins scored so much that you can't tell what the hell is going on. You seriously cannot put any context on anything that you're seeing. It plays like a season, highlight TD reel or something, just embarrassing.

I don't like Sean Payton, so watching him loose his cool and turn beet red during the post game was magnificent. Some defended his hostile reaction, but when you get a historic ass whooping, you have to answer for it.

• Like 1