Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

2 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

I guess Kingsley could play either side of the line just fine. :)

Can he delivers pancakes with both hands ?

I'm ambidextrous myself, I can drink with both hands. 🤪

Edited by FrFan
  • Haha 5
  • Thumb up 1

Jaylen runs 4.4 or under, early 3rd round?  I like Lloyd and Benson for example as more of a complete back.  but as a third down back, be fun

With Blake Watson not even at the combine, guessing UDFA.  My fav last year UDFA type Keaton Mitchell ended up a good player albiet hurt too much.

• Like 2

Wright over 4.4, only thing I like about that is I guessed a couple of weeks ago while I liked him he wouldn't get into the 4.3s.  So not sure if i am rooting for him to break it or not on the 2nd run. :ols:

I'd say purely as to watching these guys and combining them with the combine my winners so far are Benson, Lloyd and Wright.

Edited by Skinsinparadise

Just now, clskinsfan said:

4.53 is fine for Corum. He plays at that speed on tape. 

I like Corum but considering his age I am not one of the pound the table guys here for him.  

Gritty player with good vision and a clear nose for the end zone.  high intangibles.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

I can honestly say I have watched zero tape on the Monmouth RB. Back to the damn drawing board. :)

Me either. For me, George Holani & Tyrone Tracey Jr. perhaps the 2 RB's I'd be interested in that I've not looked at that closely when ranking.

I’m in the game breaking running back in the 2nd crowd. We haven’t had a true elite back since Clinton Portis. The pre put on weight Clinton Portis… need some janky spanky in my life!

Edited by lovemaskins
  • Like 1

4.7 is a damaging time for Estime.  I was ready to put that dude in the second round.  Now he's definitely going to go on day 3.

I still love his game though, and I want us to get him.  I'm a BRob fan, but Estime is so good and you never know what will happen to your running backs.

I think Benson is going to be RB1 now.  He checks every single box and feels like a top 50 talent.

14 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

This RB class is meh. I was actually more impressed with the TE's. And that class isnt really special either. Time for the WR's. Who I expect to be outstanding though. 

Agreed. Louisville running back really intrigues me.

• Like 1