Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

I think some team he wants to go to probably already promised to take him. Arizona or Chargers is my bet 

There's absolutely no way he falls past Arizona at 4. Its basically the lock of the draft.

3 hours ago, Anselmheifer said:

Lying season? The Chargers should take him. I think Bowers is a transcendent talent. I am generally against moving up in this draft, and I don't think we would for a TE, but if he drops that far, I'd go get him. Imagine pairing your new franchise QB with a TE safety blanket that has the talent to be a top 5 TE the day he steps on the field. Give Drake Maye with Terry, Jahan, Brob, and Bowers? Those are great weapons for a developing QB. Reinforce the OL in FA. 

Pick 36, 40 and 67 are worth 1295 points on the trade value chart. Pick 10 is 1300 and pick 11, 1250. It would be like a wet dream. 

https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp

Also, back to reality. A lot of guys are posting great numbers. We are going to have a shot at some really good players at 36 and 40. 

Chargers should drop back to eight and take him. As for us trading up for him, I would say fine but where will you get the other we need players.

We have so many holes on this team other wise I be all for moving up.

Edited by Redskins 2021

With Leno getting cut LT has just become a major need. I mean it was a need already. But now we HAVE to take one with one of our 2nd rounders. Or we need to trade up into the first and take one. I am kind of surprised they made that move. The good news is this is a very good draft to need a tackle in though. 

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

With Leno getting cut LT has just become a major need. I mean it was a need already. But now we HAVE to take one with one of our 2nd rounders. Or we need to trade up into the first and take one. I am kind of surprised they made that move. The good news is this is a very good draft to need a tackle in though. 

We were gonna draft a T anyway. All this move does is reinforce the idea that this T class is stacked.

Tyler Guyton welcome to DC…

• Like 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Max Melton lighting it up. Jumped out of the building then adds a 4.39. Dude can play too.

I don't know if he stays at CB or moves to FS, but I'm really high on him.

2 more until Wiggins.

• Like 1

Just now, e16bball said:

Looks like Tyler Owens doesn’t believe in gravity, either.

Yeah. 6-2 218 pounds and jumpe a 12'2 Broad jump. Nuts. Apparently he will run sub 4.4 as well. Serious athlete. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Yeah. 6-2 218 pounds and jumpe a 12'2 Broad jump. Nuts. Apparently he will run sub 4.4 as well. Serious athlete. 

Sadly, “nuts” might be the key word with him.

He can jump so well because he’s not weighed down by burdensome things like common knowledge and basic facts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Sadly, “nuts” might be the key word with him.

He can jump so well because he’s not weighed down by burdensome things like common knowledge and basic facts.

Haha. Yeah I saw that last night. Posted the cat meme in response to it. 

• Like 1