Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Commanders 2023 UDFA's

Nitwit248

Tinsley isn't bad.  He was "the guy" at Western Kentucky before transferring to PSU for his final season against better competition.

Had kind of a pedestrian season but PSU had more people to spread around targets, plus the excellent running game.  I don't think he ever broke 100 yards, he had a lot of 4-5 catch for 50 yards with an occasional TD type of games.  Practice squad is probably his ceiling.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Nitwit248 said:

Penn State/Western Kentucky WR Mitchell Tinsley. Priority FA...he's getting 120k guaranteed according to Tom Pelisaro (sp?)

Scouting Report on Tinsley: 

Not as high on this guy as I was Allen from UCLA.  

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Forehead said:

Tinsley isn't bad.  He was "the guy" at Western Kentucky before transferring to PSU for his final season against better competition.

Had kind of a pedestrian season but PSU had more people to spread around targets, plus the excellent running game.  I don't think he ever broke 100 yards, he had a lot of 4-5 catch for 50 yards with an occasional TD type of games.  Practice squad is probably his ceiling.

Reminds me a bit of Pierre Garcon

Commanders Undrafted Free Agent Class reported so far:

WR Kazmeir Allen (UCLA)

WR Jalen Sample (Minnesota State)

WR Mitchell Tinsley (Penn State)

WR Brycen Tremayne (Stanford)

OT Mason Brooks (Ole Miss)

DE Joshua Pryor (Bowie State)

S Xavier Henderson (Michigan State)

S Kendall Smith (Illinois)

CB Nick Whiteside II (Saginaw Valley State)

Mini-camp Invites:

QB Chase Brice (Appalachian State)

RB Brad Roberts (Air Force)

WR Brian Cobbs (Utah State)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Just watched his highlites...EB is gonna love this kid. Milne is toast...Hello Kazmeir.

Brad Roberts has a chance to beat out Patterson and Williams....

After watching Kaz's highlights, Milne runs backwards in comparison in terms of speed. Hope Kaz is our new KR next season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What’s interesting is it doesn’t look like Kazmeir retuned punts in college. You would think at his size he’d be more suited to punt return than kick returns. Hopefully it’s a similar enough skill that he could learn it. I can’t do another year of Milne back there. 

• Like 1

Just now, terpfan said:

What’s interesting is it doesn’t look like Kazmeir retuned punts in college. You would think at his size he’d be more suited to punt return than kick returns. Hopefully it’s a similar enough skill that he could learn it. I can’t do another year of Milne back there. 

It looks like as long as Kazmeir has good hands it's his job to lose...If he goes through camp with drops being a problem then Milne could beat him out but Kaz looks pretty darn good on film from what I watched. The eye test goes to this kid over Milne for me.