Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Convicted felon Donald Trump on Trial (Found guilty on 34 felony counts. 54 criminal count still in the air)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

Trump co-defendant Jeffrey Clark skips hearing with skeptical judge: 'This is not good'

A federal judge during a Monday hearing was skeptical about former Trump administration Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark's bid to move his Georgia election subversion case to federal court.

Clark argues he was operating in his official capacity at the DOJ's environmental division and in an acting capacity at the civil division when he sent a letter to Georgia officials raising concerns of mass election fraud.

After three hours, the court hearing concluded without a ruling from U.S. District Judge Steve Jones, who said he would act soon but without specifying a date.

Court watchers reported Jones appeared visibly frustrated at times and that at one point, a leading attorney for former President Donald Trump, Steve Sadow, whispered, "This is not good," according to CNN.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My old college roomie works for the Pennsylvania prison system. The one where Jerry Sandusky is and where Bill Cosby was headed for before getting out. Unfortunately, Cheeto Jesus wouldn't end up there. I would have loved stories about about him working in the prison kitchen. Getting caught stealing chunks of velveta. Or when he didn't get caught, having another prisoner take the wires from a cell lamp to create a hotplate to melt that cheese for other food he's hidden in the cell. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

My old college roomie works for the Pennsylvania prison system. The one where Jerry Sandusky is and where Bill Cosby was headed for before getting out. Unfortunately, Cheeto Jesus wouldn't end up there. I would have loved stories about about him working in the prison kitchen. Getting caught stealing chunks of velveta. Or when he didn't get caught, having another prisoner take the wires from a cell lamp to create a hotplate to melt that cheese for other food he's hidden in the cell. 

Yeah I think Trump would likely end up in Ad Seg regardless of which prison he goes to. He's basically the world's ultimate snitch and would blame anything he did wrong on other prisoners. And that definitely doesn't go down well in that environment, no matter whether it's minimum or maximum security. That **** will get you stabbed.

Discussing the scenario of Trump serving time in prison has to factor in the weird reality that he would still, presumably, have Secret Service protection as a former President.  Who knows how that would play out? 

I would think Secret Service personnel would be there in the prison with him and rotate out at the end of their shifts... talk about a crappy law enforcement assignment.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

So, according to this guy, if he gets 20+ years, he’d be in a medium security prison? Or are those years just guidelines? 

I'm not sure.  Additionally, I think where a former POTUS is involved, they probably have some leeway as to where they stick him.