Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Convicted felon Donald Trump on Trial (Found guilty on 34 felony counts. 54 criminal count still in the air)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, tshile said:

I don’t really know forfeiture rules but I believe it has to do with stuff that used in the crime or obtained by proceeds from the crime, and he used the estate for his crimes … 

@PleaseBlitzcan that be clawed back, like is there a thing for when a criminal was trying to protect assets from government. Or once it’s done it’s done and it’s just a “loophole” in the Justice system?

not trying to get you to spend a bunch of time on it, just generally curious 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tshile said:

@PleaseBlitzcan that be clawed back, like is there a thing for when a criminal was trying to protect assets from government. Or once it’s done it’s done and it’s just a “loophole” in the Justice system?

not trying to get you to spend a bunch of time on it, just generally curious 

Way outside of my area.  I'm as interested as you are on this one. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Larry said:

I'm getting really tired waiting for the next episode.  

I want to binge watch it.  

Yeah, I'm wondering what the next episode will be.  Will in be Chesebro in October?  Will Jack Smith indict the various unindicted co-conspirators from Trump's Jan. 6th indictment? Will there be a wire fraud indictment of Trump and his PAC for their fundraising shenaningans?  Will another state step in and indict Trump for attempted 2020 election interference?

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Sidney Powell asks for speedy trial in Georgia election interference case

Sidney Powell, a former Trump attorney charged alongside the former president in the Georgia election interference case, has filed a motion for a speedy trial.

Powell’s request makes her the second of the 19 charged in the case to do so.

Kenneth Chesebro, the attorney who drafted the fake electors memo, likewise pushed for a speedy trial, and is now facing an Oct. 23 trial date.

While a Georgia judge agreed to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’s suggested date, he set the October timeline for Chesebro only, despite a suggestion from the prosecutor that she was ready to try all 19 defendants.

Former President Trump opposed Chesebro’s motion, indicating a desire to sever his case from Chesebro if the trial timetable were advanced.

Powell is facing charges on six counts, including conspiracy to commit election fraud, as well as charges related to a voting system breach in Coffee County, Ga.

Click on the link for the full article

• Thumb up 1

9 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

https://www.reuters.com/legal/trumps-overlapping-legal-political-calendar-2023-08-16/

image.thumb.jpeg.b748515c590c86548f25c2386cf30f5a.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.e1cb336fe7a05c5da9c37e949f2ce62d.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.7aea4cf0d084aabdf0bd8d9072ae3ce4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.a1f30ab7e2e0f565561f768850881af9.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4721a687063939424e0d9689103f9833.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edit: noted by @China this list leaves off his May 20th 2024 trial for the Mar-a-Lago documents

I just realized he's scheduled to give a deposition on September 6th in the defamation case he brought against Michael Cohen.  The question is, will he show or will he drop the case before then?

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

17 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

She chose evil. 

Ladies and gentlemen,  I give you the face of a creepy Trump loving cultist. In fact, the whole gang of them look creepy as ****. Couple these Emmy award winners with there incompetent orange asshat trying to look "hard" in his mug shot, and you have the newest version of Jonestown, Manson family, etc.

We've seen this movie before and the ending is never good.

HTTR!

• Thumb up 2

29 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Ladies and gentlemen,  I give you the face of a creepy Trump loving cultist. In fact, the whole gang of them look creepy as ****. Couple these Emmy award winners with there incompetent orange asshat trying to look "hard" in his mug shot, and you have the newest version of Jonestown, Manson family, etc.

We've seen this movie before and the ending is never good.

HTTR!

Her face says, 

4qtqye.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Thumb up 1