Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who are you leaving behind to die?

Destino

Twitter likes to bombard me with Republican panic tweets lately, probably because I can’t resist reminding everyone Stephen Miller stole children everytime he pops up.  Today I saw this one.  

Oh no it’s demonic… lol

anyway, who are you guys leaving behind and why?  I’m adding a rule, no drawing straws or instituting a system of any kind that takes the choice out of your hands.  Who are you kicking off the ship.  

• Haha 2

The racist cop

The accountant

then I’d have to pick from:

novelist

Accountants wife

militant medical student. 
And the clergyman

Probably that would be the order but it’d really depend on context. Like is the wife gonna cause problems if the husband is kicked off? What’s the novelists disability. Not stoked about anyone being militant. And can the clergyman keep his thoughts to himself. 

OMG... we can't talk about implicit bias and predjudice (is that term even correct?).

I kick off whomever I have bonded with the least. 

Isn't this basically the first episode of Survivor?  I loved the reasons people would use to justify the first vote offs....

The genders of only 7 of them are given--4 females and 3 males--so those 7 are staying on the list cuz we have to repopulate once earth and the 6 billion+ inhabitants no longer exist.

So that would be:

1. 33 year old female Native American manager who doesn't speak english

2. The accountant's pregnant wife (could be same sex couple so not assuming the accountant is male)

3. 21 year old female Muslim student

4. Hispanic clergyman who is against homosexuality (something tells me that homophobia will be the least of our problems on the new planet)

5. Female movie star sexual assault victim (I guarantee everyone will be supportive of each other)

6. Gay male professional athlete vegetarian lol (just checked off all the boxes on that one...but you at least assume he's in good shape and will maybe take one for the team to repopulate)

7. Asian, orphaned 12 yr old boy (he, along with the accountant's wife unborn child, will be the future which brings hope)

So that leaves one spot left...hmmm...

8. Militant African-American medical student (cuz we're gonna need a medic)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Interesting threads today oohh I like it.

I feel like I have seen this exercise before, I forget where.  It may have been part of a class I took or something.  

As far as picking people, just throw the names in a hat, luck of the draw!

The novelist with a physical disability.

I watch Survivor regularly and know that people with disabilities can't help you setup camp.  

They'd be a liability.

I also don't like reading books.

Edited by purbeast
  • Haha 1