Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What product is marketed pretty much exclusively to stupid people?

Cooked Crack

4 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

I feel that it's probably time we make a push to do away with plastic packaging in favor of biodegradable packaging.  One of those issues that will require government intervention because the profits of cheap plastic packaging are privatized while the cost of plastic waste is socialized.

Ikr?  My friends laugh at me because I use Gain powdered laundry detergent...but the carton is biodegradable, and holds other laundry room trash like old dryer sheets and lint. 

5 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Ikr?  My friends laugh at me because I use Gain powdered laundry detergent...but the carton is biodegradable, and holds other laundry room trash like old dryer sheets and lint. 

I switched to laundry detergent sheets. It's more practical for me as a single person with a smaller washing machine and dryer combo. I like them and the amount of dirt I accumulate is negligible. I don't know how they would work for a family with sporting/working people. I really like them. And so far economical for me. Plus they take up minimal room because my laundry is in my bedroom walk-in closet.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 1

90% of electric guitar products.

We spend $1000s and $1000s for stuff that only dogs can hear the difference. Or spend a couple grand for someone to beat up a $6k guitar so it looks old. 

$300 for an effects pedal that does one thing and you only use it .0001% of the time you play. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2

2 minutes ago, ShredSkins said:

90% of electric guitar products.

We spend $1000s and $1000s for stuff that only dogs can hear the difference. Or spend a couple grand for someone to beat up a $6k guitar so it looks old. 

$300 for an effects pedal that does one thing and you only use it .0001% of the time you play. 

F06B8040-F47C-4FB4-BEEF-3A3F4F22654C.jpeg

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

TV News

On 1/26/2023 at 1:49 PM, stoshuaj said:

Is that the resident Mazda dealership?

Fords, Honda, Chevy, Beamers...and minivans...

On 1/26/2023 at 5:31 PM, TradeTheBeal! said:

Peloton - for dudes who need to keep their ass looking good so they work out next to the baby’s crib while their girl is out bringing home the bacon.

I NeEd A tAbLeT oN mY eXeRcIsE bIkE!!! :ols:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Minivans? Why since it's not a full sizer? 

Also **** all you chevy haters. I've owned two, a G20 n a Traverse, solid vehicles and they done well without being all snooty and up there own ass about it. Tho my van was pretty boujee. 🖕🤪🖕

Later Haters GIF by LookHUMAN

There's always haters for specific models of cars. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: People who are intolerant of other countries cars, and British cars.

austin powers GIF

These are especially interesting because you have to be both stupid AND rich.

1200px-LandRover.svg.png

Edited by CobraCommander
  • Haha 3

Bottled water.  Unless you're in a country (or Florida) where the water quality is questionable, there's no point.  Fill up a re-usable water bottle from the tap, and use a filter like Brita if you need to.

And there's the whole pollution aspect as well, not to mention the evil that is Nestle.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, China said:

Bottled water.  Unless you're in a country (or Florida) where the water quality is questionable, there's no point.  Fill up a re-usable water bottle from the tap, and use a filter like Brita if you need to.

And there's the whole pollution aspect as well, not to mention the evil that is Nestle.

Brita doesn't do enough. Get a Berkey.  I've had one for years, hands down one of the best things I've purchased.

That said, if I'm out and about and didn't bring any water with me and I'm parched, I'm stopping somewhere and getting a bottle of water.  And not ****ing Deer Park.  You can call me the PB of bottled water, I'm here for it.

8 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Brita doesn't do enough. Get a Berkey.  I've had one for years, hands down one of the best things I've purchased.

That said, if I'm out and about and didn't bring any water with me and I'm parched, I'm stopping somewhere and getting a bottle of water.  And not ****ing Deer Park.  You can call me the PB of bottled water, I'm here for it.

Bruh, i have a military grade osmosis water filter under my sink. Deer Park is for the proletariat. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

@PleaseBlitz starting to sound like he would've got his head chopped off during French Revolution with this reckless out the mouth "let them eat cake" **** :ols:

First in line for the guillotine. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Don't you have to add minerals back to water from the reverse osmosis water dealys? I have one but only use it for "gardening". 🤓

**** if I know. I have a guy that handles these things. 

• Haha 2

Oh and deer park is perfectly cromulent spring water. Founded by railroad tycoons so ya know it's good. Along with Fiji water it's one of the few brands that's not bad for one's teeth. 😬

I wouldn't drink the ones pepsi n Coke put out. Dasani and Aquafina are filtered and bottled from municipal water sources like Atlantas.