Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Everything 118th Congress Thread

@DCGoldPants

Welp, my weekend prediction was wrong.  Besides being a college all-American wrestler, and turning a blind eye to sexual assault/harrassment, Jim Jordan appears to be a career legislator.  

I hate politics because it puts personal views over character.  Jordan was one of the GOP attack dogs blaming Hillary for Benghazi.  I am sure kicking/attacking Hillary plays to his base, and she looked absolutely beneath her to go through the Senate and House hearings. However, he does appear to be a faithful husband, marrying his college sweetheart - and they do have 4 adult children now.  

Why are Hunter Biden and Biden's age election issues for Joe?  Because the GOP know that if you stick to talking points - it sticks. 

I don't understand why Democrats aren't doing more to push "criminal President Trump" out there.  It's not his cult you are trying to convince... it'a moderate independent voters. 

They better bring up both Gaetz and Jordan's history of being creep's at best during the debate. 

• Thumb up 2

congress has tried 10 times to manage college football and nothing has happened to date. 

lol this is why these congressional investigations into sports are so fake. Senators just use them to pout off on unrelated topics. 

remember when one of the committee members interrogated goodell and asked him if he knew Dave portnoy (believe it was Jim Jordan lol) 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3533182-jim-jordan-asks-roger-goodell-about-barstool-founder-and-del-rio/

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) during a congressional hearing on the Washington Commanders’ workplace misconduct allegations asked NFL commissioner Roger Goodell about Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy and Commanders coach Jack Del Rio. 

During the questionnaire part of Wednesday’s hearing, Jordan asked Goodell why he banned Portnoy from attending NFL games, noting that the Barstool Sports CEO and founder is a sports journalist. 

Hey Graham, Congress is in absolute chaos and you are part of the problem. Maybe you should just get one new truck a year and have your pay removed. Y’all don’t do your job 75% of the time anyway. College football players work harder than your sorry asses. Get Congress in order before you tell other people to get their crap in order. 

You’re failing the American people. 

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I didn’t hear a speech about Jeffries, had to walk away. But, Stefanik’s speech is exactly what is wrong with our government. Every problem in the world right now is because of failed Democratic policies. Because of their policies, people are broke, can’t afford food or places to live etc….. 

Also, I wasn’t aware that Israel was our closest allie. Learn something new everyday. 

edit: it is also nice to know that living in Texas has allowed me to feel safe because the republicans here don’t let anyone starve to death, go homeless, they have stopped all crime, nobody gets murdered or raped and everyone survives freezes because they keep the great Texas American energy sector going at all times with no issues.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Haha 2