Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday Night Game Night Thread: Washington at Philly - Heinicke's Last Stand, Wentz if it Hurts

TK
Message added by TK,

1520763020_ScreenShot2022-11-14at11_09_58PM.thumb.png.f702b5530a184659b9ace0bd422e8112.png

Hard to guess what kind of adjustments are going to be made at the half.  Our defense was okay, but I still think Hurts had way too much comfort every time he dropped back.  Forrest made a great play on it, and then their WR falling down on the 3rd down helped.  I wonder if the Eagles will go to more rush attempts coming out of the half to try and balance out the time of possession.

Not much to complain about with the offense so far besides the turnover and awful snap.  I think we are getting about as much out of Heinicke as you can expect and while the run game hasn't been great, it has been consistent enough that the Eagles have to scheme against it and not just drop everyone back into coverage.

Going to be an interesting 2nd half.  I really hope the defense doesn't lay an egg on the opening drive of 2nd half to get the Eagles all the momentum back.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Uh, the fact we are doing it with a limited qb is great. 

Limited QB?  Wentz?   I dunno who this limited QB is you're talking about.   Lol.    Yes, TH is limited, as is the O-Line, etc....If you can scheme it up, TH can do enough to help you win.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Commander PK said:

They are shocked.  Hopefully we can keep this up in the second half 

I got a real bad feeling about the second half.

Hopefully just years of abuse making me skittish but Philly is going to come out swinging hard, we better be prepared to swing back or momentum could shift very fast.

6 point lead could vanish in a second.

But I am pretty damn proud of their effort so far tonight, no matter what they've played tough and deserve serious props.

Edited by redskinss
  • Like 1