Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Presidential Election- 11/5/2024 : Prosecutor/Coach vs Felon/Couch *******

88Comrade2000

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

Gnarly, in its bad definition, kinda fits Vance. 

But not as well as colloquialisms like pos, ****wad, creeper, asswipe, dickface, etc.  

Who ever can get this man to say "I'm sofa king we Todd did" should be given the powerball lottery, because that's what I think when I see him now.

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Thought this quite a bit. 

Obviously there’s big business in the primaries and there’s money to make running in the primary (which is why we see people with no chance run, and some of them multiple cycles …)

but this would be way better. Especially for a first term president running for reelection, as it stands the last 1.5 years of their term is just campaigning again…

• Thanks 2

“It was sarcasm”

”but also how I actually think about it”

also - megyn Kelly working hard to be relevant again after losing her whole “hey it’s not ok to sexually harass women and Trump is a dangerous moron” run destroyed her career 

• Like 3

Tho I suppose when you're desperate to change the conversation from if you ever had sex with a couch and...\/\/\/

...you'll take whatever press you can get, even if it means attacking everyone in America without kids.

• Haha 2
  • Thumb down 1

3 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Tho I suppose when you're desperate to change the conversation from if you ever had sex with a couch and...\/\/\/

...you'll take whatever press you can get, even if it means attacking everyone in America without kids.

918ea8c64a721f738bb5833e34a40d5c-1059199762.thumb.jpg.61e0fc2cee5496cc113167731374f0e2.jpg

• Haha 12
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Fantastic rollout for VP. 10/10 no notes 

Speaking of rollouts…

Huuuuge.

Nevada's EC votes are small but mighty.  Creates some extra paths esp if she can put somewhere like NC in play.

• Like 1