Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Donny 45

88Comrade2000

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Ugh, **** off.

It seems like after every election cycle there's a call for "new people, new ideas" and every ****ing 4 years we get the same assholes with the same ideas, bought and purchased by the same special interest groups.  Chris Christie has about as much of a chance of eating a chicken caesar salad for dinner as he does wrapping up the Republican nomination.  And yet, he's throwing his hat in the ring.

Can't wait to see the same old tired ass mother****ers out there when the election season starts ramping up, I'm sure it'll be enthralling.

I largely agree and appreciate the frustration. But again, at least Christie seems to have the guts to pound Trump continually, and hopefully on the debate stage, which is a place he can't be unless he runs.

Question: is there anyone who has entered the race so far on the GOP side (and that includes Pence and the NoDak dude who is supposed to announce soon) that you feel you could support?

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 1

CHRIS CHRISTIE - NOTED TRUMP CRITIC - ENTERS RACE

Chris Christie supported Trump all the way through the 2020 election, and even helped him with debate prep AFTER Trump gave him Covid and put him in the hospital for a week.  He became a Trump critic after January 6, most likely not because he really had a huge problem with what Trump did, but he just assumed it would kill Trump politically and he could jump into the ensuing vacuum. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I largely agree and appreciate the frustration. But again, at least Christie seems to have the guts to pound Trump continually, and hopefully on the debate stage, which is a place he can't be unless he runs.

Question: is there anyone who has entered the race so far on the GOP side (and that includes Pence and the NoDak dude who is supposed to announce soon) that you feel you could support?

I'm seriously considering all the GOP candidates that have come out in favor of some common sense gun reform, a womans right to choose and ending the trump tax cuts.

• Haha 9
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

I'm seriously considering all the GOP candidates that have come out in favor of some common sense gun reform, a womans right to choose and ending the trump tax cuts.

Ha! I really don't expect anyone here to consider voting for the GOP nominee. But at some point you have to ask which of the candidates is the most palatable. Trump really needs to be defeated in the primary, but I personally don't think he will be, and think he would have a good shot of prevailing over Biden in the rematch.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Not really, no.  

And I think “having the guts to pound Trump” is a bit overrated. All of the R’s at one point or another were Trump bootlickers. Or still are, I’m looking at you, Rafael.  They’ll do anything they can in order to stay in the good graces of Trump until they feel it’s a wise “strategic” move not to do so. 

This thread is hilarious, practically everyone here is gonna vote D no matter what. 

Except me. I’m voting for Cornel West. 

Edited by Spaceman Spiff

3 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

This mother****er will endorse Cheeto Jesus again in the general. How can someone so large just flap around like a windsock? 

That’s right. They all attack each other in the beginning but fall in line once the nominations are locked up.  It would be hysterical if it weren’t so pathetic. 

55 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

This mother****er will endorse Cheeto Jesus again in the general. How can someone so large just flap around like a windsock? 

50 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

That’s right. They all attack each other in the beginning but fall in line once the nominations are locked up.  It would be hysterical if it weren’t so pathetic. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

If Trump is Cheeto Jesus, we need a nickname for Chris Christie.  I've found out in recent days that the name Jelly Roll is already taken by a country western rapper.  He looks like you might expect.

I'm submitting the name "Snack Cake" for your consideration.

The Kool-Aid Man

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

If Trump is Cheeto Jesus, we need a nickname for Chris Christie.  I've found out in recent days that the name Jelly Roll is already taken by a country western rapper.  He looks like you might expect.

I'm submitting the name "Snack Cake" for your consideration.

He looks like a water balloon with a rubber band around the middle. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

Trump's response:

Trump Posts Edited Video of Chris Christie Launching Campaign at All-You-Can-Eat Buffet

Former President Donald Trump posted an edited video of Chris Christie on Tuesday that was made to look as though the former New Jersey governor announced his 2024 presidential campaign at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

ChristieBuffet-2048x1119.jpg

Click on the link for the full article and video

• Haha 1