Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

There are some great conspiracy theories about Pearl Harbor.  My favorite is the one about the 1980's era aircraft carrier going back in time to fight in the battle. 

Wasn’t that a movie ?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

Is there a remote chance that Donald effing Trump is one of the Republicans smart enough to know that banning abortions isn't a winning position?  

(The guy who appointed 3 of the 6 justices who did it?  Who proudly took credit for it?)  

Yes, there is a strong chance. I just find it funny that his relative "squishiness" on the issue flies in the face of the "he tells it like it is" narrative. People in the GOP for who pro-life is their biggest issue will still choose Trump over other candidates who have more of a harder-line position on the issue.

There are some great conspiracy theories about Pearl Harbor.  My favorite is the one about the 1980's era aircraft carrier going back in time to fight in the battle. 

36 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Wasn’t that a movie ?

30 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Sounds more like an episode of GI Joe. Probably staring Shipwreck. 🤓

Spoiler

The movie shares the same name. But I'd be remiss if I didn't post this banger. 😆

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Thumb up 1

39 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Yes, there is a strong chance. I just find it funny that his relative "squishiness" on the issue flies in the face of the "he tells it like it is" narrative. People in the GOP for who pro-life is their biggest issue will still choose Trump over other candidates who have more of a harder-line position on the issue.

Trump's position on abortion is that it should be considered a business expense.  

• Haha 2

The anti-bodily autonomy crowd will find out in November, again, that the U. S. People are more for bodily autonomy than against. That crowd was only getting elective and appointed positions while Roe v. Wade was still law. Ever since they're losing seats.

With Kirk Douglas on the bridge, no less!!

Edited by TradeTheBeal!
  • Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, LadySkinsFan said:

The anti-bodily autonomy crowd will find out in November, again, that the U. S. People are more for bodily autonomy than against. That crowd was only getting elective and appointed positions while Roe v. Wade was still law. Ever since they're losing seats.

I hope that's true, but there are so many people who are not high on Biden and the worry is that they stay home on Nov. 5th...otherwise the polls shouldn't even be as close as they are.

You're right that the GOP is losing seats and doesn't seem to notice, and that's because Trump doesn't care about them at all. Or maybe they do notice and just decided to double down on stupid and just become more racist, sexist, etc.

Strange how the GOP acts like they don't even need independent voters, and think all the MAGA yelling is going to overcome numbers.

16 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

With Kirk Douglas on the bridge, no less!!

This is a curious and oddly-specific reply to my totally true and thoroughly researched (on Facebook and Patriot.net) theory about a factual historical event that you can't prove didn't happen. 

19 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Strange how the GOP acts like they don't even need independent voters, and think all the MAGA yelling is going to overcome numbers.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/08/trump-rhetoric-post-conviction-00162365

‘That 10 percent is important’: Trump forgoes moderates to juice the base after his conviction

53 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

The MAGAts are getting tighter, other people are dropping out and voting for Biden or writing in a name, or leaving the Republican section blank or not voting at all. 

Don't pay attention to polls!

I hope you're right.  I'm not as confident.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

It's almost like someone said that a few posts ago. 🤔 

What type of nerds are you guys that you haven't seen that movie? 

Yeah but he says all kinds of **** and it’s almost always wrong. Had to double check

and to be clear your position is a nerd is someone that didn’t watch a movie about an ‘80s era aircraft carrier going back in time to fight at Pearl Harbor? 

either way it was made before I was born 🤷‍♂️ 

1 minute ago, tshile said:

Yeah but he says all kinds of **** and it’s almost always wrong. Had to double check

and to be clear your position is a nerd is someone that didn’t watch a movie about an ‘80s era aircraft carrier going back in time to fight at Pearl Harbor? 

either way it was made before I was born 🤷‍♂️ 

No I'm suggesting we're all nerds. Some just better at it than others. 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Think how you would feel if the supremes took away a right specific to you, how would you vote?

MAGA isn't the only ones that vote against their own self-interest. Plenty of women are militantly "pro-life."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Very. Stable. Genius.

Trump: So I said, let me ask you a question and he said, nobody ever asked this question and it must be because of MIT, my relationship to MIT. Very smart. He goes, I say, what would happen if the boat sank from its weight? And you're in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery is now underwater and there's a shark that's approximately 10 yards over there, by the way, a lot of shark attacks lately, do you notice that a lot of shark? I watched some guys justifying it today. Well, they weren't really that angry. They bit off the young lady's leg because of the fact that they were, they were not hungry, but they misunderstood what who she was? These people are. He said there's no problem with sharks. They just didn't really understand a young woman swimming now. It really got decimated and other people do a lot of shark attacks. So I said, so there's a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards or here, do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking? Water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking. Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted? Because I will tell you he didn't know the answer. He said, you know, nobody's ever asked me that question. I said, I think it's a good question. I think there's a lot of electric current coming through that water. But you know what I'd do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted, I'll take electrocution every single time

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

🤔

Spoiler

Fwiw I know how dumb Trump's comments are. The boat sank from its weight! The battery electrocuting anything underwater! Not to mention that most boats already have some type of battery to begin with. 

Just thought the joke was funny.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

MAGA isn't the only ones that vote against their own self-interest. Plenty of women are militantly "pro-life."

Yeah but according to the left that’s just because they hate themselves and want to be subjugated by the patriarchy 

🙄

16 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Very. Stable. Genius.

“No ones ever asked me that question”

😂 

Edited by tshile
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Think how you would feel if the supremes took away a right specific to you, how would you vote?

I don't disagree with your point of view, I'm just not that confident that enough of the country will turn out, but I'll be glad to be wrong if your view comes to pass.

• Thumb up 1

12 minutes ago, tshile said:

Yeah but according to the left that’s just because they hate themselves and want to be subjugated by the patriarchy 

My ex girlfriend is all Trumpy. It's not because she hates herself or wants to be subjugated. She's just  dumber than ****.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Forehead said:

I don't disagree with your point of view, I'm just not that confident that enough of the country will turn out, but I'll be glad to be wrong if your view comes to pass.

That’s the big worry right now.  Trump is probably doing about the same or worse with voters than he was in 2020, but the issue is going to be turnout.  I’m also worried that not enough people will go to the polls on Election Day, and that will allow Trump to “steal” an election he has no business winning for all intents and purposes.  I definitely think that younger voters will not show up in the numbers we saw in 2020.  It comes down to turnout at the end of the day. Less turnout = Trump sliming his way to a victory.

Edited by samy316