Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

43 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

And why does he want to kill FISA?  That also seems like it will help our enemies... 

I think you answered your own question.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1. If someone were to self aware and knowledgeable enough to commit to the Democratic party, THEN be knowledgeable enough to realize you don't like Biden's stance on things...why would you choose RFK Jr.? It doesn't make sense, I don't see how he hurts Biden during the general election. If anything, I could see him stealing Trump's share of the Haley voter instead of doing any damage to Biden.

2. Not on the ballot in Alabama? Not that he would win it, but the Biden machine needs to be on top of their game here. The GOP will make you pay for a slip up like this, they don't play by the same set of rules.

• Thumb up 2

... we are almost in the "2nd look at Haley" phase of the election.  Seems like a lot of the horserace chatter has died down. I guess that tends to happen when you throw one of the key swing states...

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

... we are almost in the "2nd look at Haley" phase of the election.  Seems like a lot of the horserace chatter has died down. I guess that tends to happen when you throw one of the key swing states...

Translate please

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

Translate please

Media has been weekend at Bernie'ing Trump for weeks.  Trumps leading.  Trumps leading!  All of a sudden Biden has jumped up and tied the polls.  And the GOP shot themselves in the foot over AZ.  

Trump trial will start and halfway through it will be clear he committed a crime. He will also have his immunity claim wiped by SCOTUS.  Late June, early July he will be convicted.  

What i am saying is that his support could very well collapse.  Biden's gonna be up like 50 to 30%.  With RFK at 20%. 

Yes, I know this sounds crazy.

49 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Cowards, afraid to stand up for what they really believe and how they will really vote because they know they are losers.

They're doing exactly what they have demanded from federal judicial nominees for 40 years. Claim you have no agenda, until you have the power to impose it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

Media has been weekend at Bernie'ing Trump for weeks.  Trumps leading.  Trumps leading!  All of a sudden Biden has jumped up and tied the polls.  And the GOP shot themselves in the foot over AZ.  

Trump trial will start and halfway through it will be clear he committed a crime. He will also have his immunity claim wiped by SCOTUS.  Late June, early July he will be convicted.  

What i am saying is that his support could very well collapse.  Biden's gonna be up like 50 to 30%.  With RFK at 20%. 

Yes, I know this sounds crazy.

Biden will not crack 50%, neither will Trump if he wins.

Trump is a lock for at least 40%. If Kennedy got that high, the results would mirror 1992 at least in the popular vote.

In 2016 Trump and Hillary accounted for 94 percent of the vote. That increased to 98 percent in 2020 with Trump and Biden.

I know people say they are dissatisfied with their choices at the top of the major party tickets, but I just can't see Kennedy getting a great chunk of votes. The latest polls have him around 8 percent, and I'd be very surprised if he gets even half that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

In 2016 Trump and Hillary accounted for 94 percent of the vote. That increased to 98 percent in 2020 with Trump and Biden.

I know people say they are dissatisfied with their choices at the top of the major party tickets, but I just can't see Kennedy getting a great chunk of votes. The latest polls have him around 8 percent, and I'd be very surprised if he gets even half that.

He will drop out and endorse Trump when he can't get on many ballots... or October.