Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

Well, tomorrow morning you'll have Lindsey or Tim Scott or some other Cheeto Jesus suckup on the Sunday shows taking any question about her as an attack on women and how Trump is for women not being trafficked, with minimal push back from the host. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

"I brought unemployment among blacks to an all-time low...plus also, hey, I did that one thing for the black colleges. Nobody had ever done anything for black colleges and I did it, but the fake news media doesn't talk about it."

Or something like that there.

Yeah. I'm aware that one of the talking points during his administration was something about the unemployment rate, among black males, 15-35, or some such. 

Mostly what I remember is my assertion that when somebody spouts a statistic with that many qualifiers, it guarantees that they're cherry picking a statistic. Because all of the more common statistics, are bad, for him. 

But, my "question" to him was also based on my belief that he doesn't even remember the cherry picked talking point. 

• Thumb up 2

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Yeah. I'm aware that one of the talking points during his administration was something about the unemployment rate, among black males, 15-35, or some such. 

Mostly what I remember is my assertion that when somebody spouts a statistic with that many qualifiers, it guarantees that they're cherry picking a statistic. Because all of the more common statistics, are bad, for him. 

But, my "question" to him was also based on my belief that he doesn't even remember the cherry picked talking point. 

I'm a little surprised you thought my post deserved a serious response lol...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

No doubt MAGA will go bonkers claiming this shows Biden is indeed a pedophile lol..."Look at the way he's holding that kid's head!! And he wants the kid's phone number! That father should tell Biden if he tries to contact his son he will (fill in some stupid comment about the 2nd amendment here)!!"

You know, I've been saying for a while that Dems don't push the successes of their legislation. Put Biden's record against Trump and he should clearly win, right? Forget all that, the average American knows nothing about policy, so lets focus on what most morons can distinguish. Just state that Biden is an all around better person than Trump. Sure, Trump's fans love his abrasiveness, but most people don't.  Just show them side by side, most common people don't want the common asshole as a president.

Edited by Simmsy
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

That’s every ****ing school dumbasses.

Just pointing out that eliminating all federal funds to all public schools has been a Republican agenda for quite a while, now.  One which they're actively working towards, at present.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2