Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

Posted (edited)

Trump told to pay up before rallying in N.J. town he previously stiffed

Former President Donald Trump is returning to rally in a small New Jersey city that his campaign stiffed on a five-figure police and public safety bill in 2020.

Consider that a lesson learned for Wildwood, N.J.: This time, Trump's campaign needed to pay ahead of time for the rally Trump is hosting on Saturday at Wildwood Beach.

The Trump campaign paid $54,200 for public safety and clean-up costs ahead of Saturday's rally that's expected to draw thousands of visitors, NJ.com reported.

Lisa Fagan, public information officer for the city of Wildwood, N.J., confirmed to Raw Story that the Trump campaign paid $54,200 plus an additional $150 that "covers all event costs that the city might incur."

Trump's campaign was invoiced $33,900 after a rally he hosted on Jan. 28, 2020, prompting then-Wildwood Mayor Pete Byron to plead with Trump to pay up as the city of 5,000 dealt with the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Center for Public Integrity reported.

Federal campaign finance records offer no indication that Trump's campaign ever paid the 2020 bill Wildwood sent, and Fagan confirmed that the City of Wildwood did not receive payment, which "has not affected the city," Fagan said.

Wildwood was one of 14 municipal governments across the country that implored Trump to pay up a collective $1.82 million in debts for security at his Make America Great Again rallies, the Center for Public Integrity reported.

Raw Story found that eight of Trump’s campaign visits in 2023 cost local taxpayers at least $100,000 in total — expenses that the local municipalities covered as Trump's campaign refused to pay.

Click on the link for the full article

Edited by China
  • Thumb down 1

Melania is smart, guys. She doesn't want Barron involved in politics, especially under his father. Right now, Barron is off limits, he's a civilian. However, it he jumps into the political pool, he's fair game as a willing participant. His entire life will get dragged through the mud...like hers. She doesn't want that for her son.

It makes me wonder why Tiffany was never round (mother wanted to protect her), but she came out during Trump's last month campagning in 2020. Why put yourself out at that point? It was already over.

• Thumb up 3

Conservative activist Glen Morgan recruited two people who share a name with the Democratic front-runner for governor to also seek the state’s highest office. They officially filed to run Friday, at the close of Washington’s candidate filing week. 

“If I had started a little bit earlier, I would have been able to have six Bob Fergusons,” Morgan said. “I contacted about 12. I just ran out of time.”

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/three-bob-night-two-more-bob-fergusons-running-for-wa-governor/

• Haha 2
  • Thumb down 1

3 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Election fraud perpetrated by Republicans. This needs to be a federal crime. And it's not funny.

For me, it's more synchronicity than irony that the vast majority of proven incidents of voter fraud are of republican origin.

Projection is the foundation for so many of the gopers anti-dem memes---i.e. sex with children ( a red state staple via marriage of <16 year olds), govt interfering in private life, govt favoring specific demographics, etc.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

14 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

For me, it's more synchronicity than irony that the vast majority of proven incidents of voter fraud are of republican origin.

Projection is the foundation for so many of the gopers anti-dem memes---i.e. sex with children ( a red state staple via marriage of <16 year olds), govt interfering in private life, govt favoring specific demographics, etc.

Biden collecting bribes through his children. 

Obama not being born in the US. 

John Kerry campaigning on a falsified resume of military service. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Jumbo said:

^^ they're just enjoying the freedoms of democratic elections 👍

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Election fraud perpetrated by Republicans. This needs to be a federal crime. And it's not funny.

I'm guessing #3 and/or #4 applies here?

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, tshile said:

I feel like this was done in Florida and it was illegal and people got in trouble …

https://apnews.com/article/florida-5343b101e96d5c7f42d1ee54da7cc0ce

A sham candidate for the Florida Legislature pleaded guilty Tuesday to being part of a vote siphoning scheme in last year’s election and will testify against a former Republican state senator who prosecutors say ran it.

Alex Rodríguez agreed to testify against former Sen. Frank Artiles after pleading guilty in Miami-Dade County to accepting illegal campaign donations and lying on campaign documents. He will receive three years probation if he cooperates, including a year of house arrest. He had faced a possible 20-year prison sentence.

Prosecutors charged Artiles in March with felony campaign fraud charges, saying he secretly gave more than $44,000 to Rodriguez so that he could run in the 2020 election to confuse voters and siphon ballots from then-Democratic incumbent, Sen. Jose Javier Rodríguez. The funds allegedly came from a dark money source. Artiles has pleaded not guilty. 

This one had money involved so probably easier to charge. We'll see how it plays out in Washington. Everybody involved has put themselves in legal jeopardy.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

always knew lt was ****... 

One sex offender supporting another.  Only the best people.

Edited by China
  • Thanks 2

Trump insiders say Nikki Haley being considered for VP — if she pays his legal fees

Donald Trump’s campaign is considering offering the role of vice president to his most long-standing campaign rival, Axios reported Saturday.

Nikki Haley is under “active consideration” for the position, according to unnamed insiders in the former president’s camp.

Axios said Trump’s decision hinges on whether Trump believes Haley — whom he called "Birdbrain" throughout the fight to become the GOP's presidential nominee — can help him avoid a prison sentence and cover millions of dollars in debt racked up by legal bills if he loses the election.

Haley has deep ties to donors who are not supportive of Trump, the report states. By linking up with her, he would also hope to win over the many Republicans who continue to support her.

Click on the link for the full story

• Haha 3