Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

Speaking of Bernie

Joe and Bernie with the Statler and Waldorf vibes....

163 years between them.

Bad angle though, you can clearly see where they put Joe's face on. 🙂

biden-bernie-sanders-ap-lv-240403_171216

Edited by Skins24
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, gbear said:

So how far out do we start to pay attention to each of the swing states rather than the generic U.S. Trump vs Biden polls?  When do they become meaningful?  I know it gets harder and harder to change attitudes as the election nears.  

October. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Good one, Bernie Brah.

IMG_1810.jpeg

I don't have a problem with folks who want to put a heavy emphasis of attention in the Israeli - Palestine conflict on injustices committed by Israel (though to be accurate there are more players with key roles in the conflict than just the two primary groups). I share much of the concerns. I'm against the oppressive and fatal transgressions committed by various forces of Israel and Palestine.

And I'm unhappy by the amount of support we have given the Netanyahu government in particular, while still being in favor of absolutely crushing the people actually involved in the Oct 7th attack.

But any American voter who lets their issues with the current admin on their handling of this matter, or really any other matters, lead them to a protest or principle vote for a **** bag like jill stein and simultaneously enabling a cesspool like trump is as worthless a pile of stupid tissue as your typical maga chud.

****ing clueless ****s. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Me trying to figure out how much of **** I should give about this:

I had my suspicions of her all the way back to when she did local coverage here, felt like mostly Ravens...she been trippin ever since, doesn't even hide it anymore...

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, @DCGoldPants said:

One caveat: she said in pretrial motions, not during the trial or post trial. The PRA has nothing to do with this case that is based on the Espionage Act only. One is civil (PRA) and one is criminal (EA)., and this is a criminal case, period. Smith needs to appeal to the 11th Circuit ASAP.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Thumb up 1

21 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

The nukes that President Kennedy launched over the British Virgin Islands was a mistake by the new marketing director and wasn’t vetted by the President. So, not his bad. The marketing director was probably vaccinated and doesn’t believe in freedom.

• Haha 2