Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

I'd pick Biden for all of these days he seems like a normal enough guy. I can see why folks would pick Trump at a party but his **** would get old real fast. No way I'm inviting an asshole to my own party.

I'd pick trump for each one.

Spoiler

More opportunity to punch him in the face.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Here's my current take on things. Trump doesn't want to "win", it's too hard, too much paperwork and too many cameras catching every stupid ass thing he mumbles or fumbles. We're seeing crazier **** said every day, he is the best thing the Dems have going for them. He DOES want to run in order to keep fleecing the rubes, and then when he loses, he'll keep fleecing the same idiot demographic because "ThE EleCtIoN WuZ StoLeN!!" and Myrtle will send her SS check to him. He doesn't give a rat's ass about the border or abortion or trans athletes or anything other than his own bloated sense of self importance and his bank account. The "Repubs" still think there has to be some way to steal this thing, but they can't shake Trump off their ankle. Barney and Cletus ain't voting for Nikki Haley, period. That amuses the livin **** outta me, but the big money lives in a bubble, they think they can bend existence itself to their will. They always have, what's changed now? So keep it up, this is a yuge drain on rightwing $$$ and I for one fully support billionaires believing they can just throw a tantrum with their money and get their way. You can see it, the polls being touted are bought and paid for, there are a gazillion articles being pushed on every media outlet about impending economic doom! (in spite of actual facts and figures showing the economy is fairly robust and steady), about Joe's age (from guys older and far less able than he is), about-about-about a million different topics that all boil down to one simple thing- if Biden gets reelected and the Dems take control in the House and Senate, **** is gonna happen,  the tax structure will be revamped, a lot of stuff will be rescinded, voting rights will be addressed on a federal level, common sense gun reform might make it on the table, some form of national healthcare plan might even wriggle its way into the conversation, because **** your feelings, we're doing it because we can, exactly the way that the Rs have been doing their **** for forty years. And the billionaire class knows they are going to have to cough it up finally. And there's nothing that scares rich guys more than the thought of someone taking their money. That's their entire list. So a million talking heads on a hundred different channels are all cashing paychecks from the same people for the same reason. Will it work? Stay tuned........

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

2 hours ago, LD0506 said:

Here's my current take on things. Trump doesn't want to "win", it's too hard, too much paperwork and too many cameras catching every stupid ass thing he mumbles or fumbles. We're seeing crazier **** said every day, he is the best thing the Dems have going for them. He DOES want to run in order to keep fleecing the rubes, and then when he loses, he'll keep fleecing the same idiot demographic because "ThE EleCtIoN WuZ StoLeN!!"

Alternatively, Trump will win next November, and will say, "see, this proves the 2020 election was stolen" and more people than just his supporters will nod their heads.

That's what most bums me out about this. We're never coming back from the lack of confidence in presidential elections because of this jackass.

• Thanks 1

AXIOS: RNC announces it won't hold future 2024 GOP primary debates 

Click above link for full article

>>

The Republican National Committee will not participate in further 2024 GOP primary debates, the organization said Friday.

Why it matters: The RNC has held four debates with Republican primary candidates, which have seen declining viewership, though GOP frontrunner former President Trump has skipped them all.

• "It is now time for Republican primary voters to decide who will be our next President," the RNC said in a statement weeks before the Iowa caucuses.
  • The organization freed candidates "to use any forum or format to communicate to voters as they see fit."

State of play: ABC News and CNN are both slated to host debates early next year in early primary states including New Hampshire and Iowa. The RNC has no affiliation with these, the organization said.<<<

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Anyone he chooses won't help him outside of his base, so I think he's getting less voters than in 2020. 

Idk....the WSJ poll showing Haley 17 up on Biden has to have the Trump camp considering having Nikki on the ticket.

Of course I don't know why GOP voters don't see that and nominate her instead, but the infatuation with Trump is beyond explainable.

I do think DJT winds up picking a female as his running mate....if not Nikki, then someone like Katie Britt. Not some kook like MTG or Lake.

Nikki is not going to be his VP after finding a way to salvage her political career by appearing to distance herself from him.

Perception is reality, spell is broken the second she says yes when she'd be prime target for GOP the second Trump is out the way folks thought DeSantis would be.

Throw all that away for what?

26 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

...and who owns the Wall Street Journal?  🤔

Rupert. Doesn't mean their polling operation is influenced by the editorial slant. I'm sure most of the WSJ and Fox polls in 2020 had Biden ahead (and likely Hillary in 2016).

27 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Nikki is not going to be his VP after finding a way to salvage her political career by appearing to distance herself from him.

Perception is reality, spell is broken the second she says yes when she'd be prime target for GOP the second Trump is out the way folks thought DeSantis would be.

Hmmm, I feel.at this point the opportunity to be his VP in 24 is gonna be her best chance in 28. Of course, I do think Trump will be an albatross to whoever the GOP nominee is in 28 if he is sitting president.

11 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Hmmm, I feel.at this point the opportunity to be his VP in 24 is gonna be her best chance in 28. Of course, I do think Trump will be an albatross to whoever the GOP nominee is in 28 if he is sitting president.

Why if she's slowly starting to smoke everyone in the GOP not named Donald Trump without being named his VP?

Edited by Renegade7

10 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Why if she's slowly starting to smoke everyone in the GOP not named Donald Trump without being named his VP?

I just think that whoever is the VP will be (if Trump wins) the most likely nominee in 28. And on the off chance that the Trump Administration doesn't piss everyone in the country off in the preceding four years, who knows?

9 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I just think that whoever is the VP will be (if Trump wins) the most likely nominee in 28. And on the off chance that the Trump Administration doesn't piss everyone in the country off in the preceding four years, who knows?

His last VP was one of the first to drip out, there's no history here to suggest he won't turn on anyone on a dime that stands up to him or the American public wants anything that reminds them of him but can't him to actually be president. 

Facism and Authoritarianism may be in style for a while with the GOP, but Trumpism is dead as soon as he is, no one can do it like him except him.  The next cult leader will be a different cult entirely, not a Weekend at Bernie's situation.

Trump gets in and has a full gop congress; there won’t be anymore elections. It will be Trump for life and it will also set up for his successor once he’s dead.

If he can get full control of military, purging those who would not do what he wants; he will use the military to stay in power.

He’ll eventually get rid of congress; saying no need.

• Confused 1