Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

16 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

It’s okay to daytime drink based on this latest news right? 

What news, this thread has been bull**** stacked on top of bull**** stacked on top of bull**** for months now.

This is just another 1st and goal.

I'm at the point now where I don't believe anything at all coming out.

Until it's breaking news everywhere it's nothing.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, redskinss said:

What news, this thread has been bull**** stacked on top of bull**** stacked on top of bull**** for months now.

Spoken with the hard-earned wisdom of experience. 

But there’s no bonus points for being too serious. 😂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, redskinss said:

That's why you need to drink as each piece of news drops. Either to celebrate or to drown your sorrows. Otherwise, insanity will set in. Or set in deeper than it has.

• Like 1

I was going to stop following this thread but the fact that exists at all is something I never thought I would see.

Its kind of like the new F#@* Dallas thread.

Very little hard news but still puts a smile on my face.

l had a bit of trouble signing in this morning and my heart leapt a bit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

Dan Snyder trying to outsmart Jeff Bezos is sort of like a toddler trying to box Mike Tyson.

Technically he is trying to outsmart he other bidders into thinking Bezos is not in play. If Bezos actually ends up buying, Dan will have played it well compared to the Denver sale.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Technically he is trying to outsmart he other bidders into thinking Bezos is not in play. If Bezos actually ends up buying, Dan will have played it well compared to the Denver sale.

Yeah that's possible. I guess I just always assume that if Dan is doing something that appears smart, it's an accident. That guy could have both of his legs amputated and still manage to trip over his own feet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SoCalSkins said:

JP who has been big on its most likely Harris is changing his tune:

Been listening to him all day, including about this, though I did miss the last 15-20 minutes of the show but other than that unless I had a concentration lapse he didn't offer a new opinion on who buys it.  But I get the impression that none of these guys truly know.  The one common thing that's been said is its still open.

The dude who is close to Snyder's camp Gasparino is coming on 106.7 at 3.  That dude is a character, among other things he will sometimes read the actual texts he got from sources on air.   He likes Dan but also comes off clueless about his baggage -- so his segments tend to be entertaining. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2

Totally agree with the homie SIP that none of these guys know anything.  They like to appear that they think they do because that's their job.  They like being coy and having been around them, they loooooooooooove to think they're on the inside.  The haughtiness and self assuredness is off the charts, you'd think they'd think they were Woodward and Bernstein.

But they really don't know anything.  They're out here blowing in the wind just like the rest of us.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Totally agree with the homie SIP that none of these guys know anything.  They like to appear that they think they do because that's their job.  They like being coy and having been around them, they loooooooooooove to think they're on the inside.  The haughtiness and self assuredness is off the charts, you'd think they'd think they were Woodward and Bernstein.

But they really don't know anything.  They're out here blowing in the wind just like the rest of us.

Here is the last speculation

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

End of the day the world’s third richest human wants to acquire an asset that is up for sale and will succeed in doing so. Everything else is smoke and mirrors until that inevitability occurs. 

I would love nothing more than to somehow prank the local DC sports media into thinkng I were a billionaire who was interested in buying the team.  I'd laugh my ass off for days.

"Local billionaire Smathers McGillicuddy was reported touring the facility today.  I have no idea who that is but I wanted to be first with the scoop!"

• Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I think the main issue is that us and the media are treating this like its free agency with rumors, deadlines and whatnot. I don't think anyone actually knows what the **** is going on aside from Bank of America officials and the parties directly involved. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I think the main issue is that us and the media are treating this like its free agency with rumors, deadlines and whatnot. I don't think anyone actually knows what the **** is going on aside from Bank of America officials and the parties directly involved. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKSzBFjpKfFOWxmX3FqeB

• Haha 6