Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

14 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Funny to re-live on that video Dan visting So-Fi for ideas for the stadium.    Be like a D high school student visiting Harvard's campus to scope out the school. 

Sofi looks awesome from the outside and if you have club seats it’s great. However, the normal seats are beyond cramped. Way worse than middle seat on the worst airline. Also, the bathrooms not in the club level look like a public high school bathroom from the 1980’s. Cheap fixtures and no shelf to place your drink or beer. For $5.6 billion I expected way better. Allegient in Vegas is a way superior experience in my opinion. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

They know they have Dan over a barrel with his debt and no govt willing to deal with him on a new stadium. They are content to get him out on his own terms as much as we would all love to see him thrown out on his ass

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Sofi looks awesome from the outside and if you have club seats it’s great. However, the normal seats are beyond cramped. Way worse than middle seat on the worst airline. Also, the bathrooms not in the club level look like a public high school bathroom from the 1980’s. Cheap fixtures and no shelf to place your drink or beer. For $5.6 billion I expected way better. Allegient in Vegas is a way superior experience in my opinion. 

Been to Vegas, awesome stadium.   Probably going to Sofi next season.

As far as cushy seats, and fan experience on the first level of the stadium, Dallas from my experience is the best, but while their food is good their prices were absurd.

Edited by Skinsinparadise

5 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

One thing about Rales since He's a diehard. He probably hates the Commanders name. So, Harris needs him to be in charge of the 2nd rebrand.

Let’s hope he doesn’t still have his lucky Skins belt buckle from when he was a kid…bad precedent.

1 hour ago, TK said:

It should end in a roast. :) 

Who’d do such a thing to Farquaad? Oh wait, you meant Major TuRddy. Nevermind. As you were. 

Whats that?

Two billionaires are joining forces to make a serious bid you say?

Not a problem for Zaddy Warbucks

Live look in:

james-kirk-apple.gif.71922032731ffbcf64cdb5dc3aebdf00.gif

Meh, this report does not really change much of anything whether it has any substance to it or not. If Bezos wants this team its his, and aint nobody gonna stop him or his football lovin' girlfriend.

• Like 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Been to Vegas, awesome stadium.   Probably going to Sofi next season.

As far as cushy seats, and experience on the first level of the stadium, Dallas from my experience is the best, but while their food is good their prices were absurd.

Dallas is nice. I went this past year and went to the lounge where the players enter the field. Super fun but I still like the Vegas stadium more. The Wynn lounge in the endzone is like nothing else at a football stadium. 

Hopefully the AWS lounge at Prime stadium at the RFK site is better!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Jumbo said:

I said this when everyone was still freaking a year after the name change and I'll repeat it.

I guarantee you the current name will not be changed.

Uniform colors/shades will obviously come and go to varying degrees as they always have, and it's possible the basic color scheme of the franchise will change from "burgundy" and "gold" under a new regime.

But beyond that, any "rebrand" will take the forms of continuing to build on the revamped culture that Ron has headed,  diverse hiring practices, making all facilities and future stadium more competitive with other highly thought of franchises, and vastly improving the on the field product as a main priority of course.

But it will all be under the name Washington Commanders. Adjust to it is my suggestion.

If this is true (and it likely is), I'll never be making another purchase of anything related to this team.  I refuse to call them by their new name anyway.  I don't care how many Super Bowls they win, etc., I will never ever own anything "Commanders".  Not because it isn't Redskins, but because it is a piss poor name, and one chosen against the fans' wishes by an absolute horror of a human being during a complete sham of a naming process.  

I'll just have to hope that a completely new logo and uniforms are coming.  I can't stand even looking at their new look.  IMO, it's as cheap-looking, boring and uninspiring as it gets.  Hell, change the entire color scheme.  I have no problem with this.  The organization I grew up rooting for is long dead anyway.  No one can take away those memories or the plethora of games I have on DVD nor my Redskins memorabilia.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Conn said:

So we’re at the end of an era. It’s all about to turn over soon...

@TKwho did @jsteelz (and/or you?) know in the FO? Let’s reminisce 

He had his. I had mine. That’s all you get. The rest were saving for the book. :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1