Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

You're melting down in front of everyone over a totally innocuous joke, for literally no reason at all. But should grow up?

You have not grown past the age of 10. It's why you constantly get roasted on here

So you don’t think there’s one single person here that actually believes it’s him in the costume? 

k. 

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

It wasn’t. There was a picture yesterday morning with a woman’s head popping out, it wasn’t blonde so it wasn’t Tanya. And Tanya and Dan are LITERALLY in London. But keep thinking it was them. That’s very smart. You’re a well-adjusted person

Ummmm...ok. I don't know what else to say....smh

Edited by RVAskins
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1

My point is, if he’s in London, which clearly from all accounts he is, then why make jokes that he’s in the costume? If the goal is to get him FAR from America, why joke that he’s at the stadium? 

seems counterintuitive……

3 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

Damnit. What does Cooley have to do, to get a drink around here ?

You don’t want that. I’ve had all day off…..I’m on my 10th drink. Careful what you wish for.

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

There are some people that likely actually want to believe he is, when the truth is hes FAR away. Those that want to think he’s tricking people and that it’s him as the pig, I feel sorry for those people 

90FEBDFC-DB2E-4F76-8FBE-E2308A0F91E8.jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Thumb up 1