Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

I can't believe this guy bought a money printing machine and ****ed it up so bad he's effectively being forced to sell. Then instead of just shutting up and taking his massive bag of cash continues to **** it up. It's truly astounding to watch them just keep doing this over and over again. 

Just shut the **** up and take your billions and leave. Good god, I hate him. 

• Like 12
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, GoCommiesGo said:

I can't believe this guy bought a money printing machine and ****ed it up so bad he's effectively being forced to sell. Then instead of just shutting up and taking his massive bag of cash continues to **** it up. It's truly astounding to watch them just keep doing this over and over again. 

Exactly right.  That's what the NFL is, and what NFL ownership should be.  A license to print money.  

Literally killed the golden goose.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

**** these mother****ers.  Seriously.  "Oooops, we're caught up in an investigation, here's your $1,000 back from 2008, sorry about that.  We all good?  K thx bye."

Are they gonna toss in a few extra bucks for this $1,000 bucks that people could have been accumulating interest or dividends on for the past however many years in a savings account, mutual fund, 401k?  

**** the Commanders to hell, what a piece of **** organization.  "We're trying to avoid an indictment!  Here, take your cash back!"

Dan is much more likely to say "You dumbasses would've just lost it on Crypto, so be happy you're getting anything back."

Edited by Catatonic
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Exactly right.  That's what the NFL is, and what NFL ownership should be.  A license to print money.  

Literally killed the golden goose.  

Any popular pro sports team is a license to print money. Literally all you have to do, is not be a racist, or a raging asshole. You can be an asshole, just not a raging one. Hell, you can go get handys in a massage parlor. The bare minimum is just don't **** on your customers and all your employees all the time. 

Dan couldn't do that and now we all get to watch Rome burn. As my wife would say, what a douche canoe. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

How times a day do you think Jason Wright thinks to himself "Dan, would you shut the **** up?!"

This is one of those times where I would have resigned before putting garbage like that out. I am not typically on that plan but this is bottom barrell trash move that is beyond just being tone deaf. It is the lowest form of ignorance. 

Just do not understand the thought process that gets you to that statement. 

Edited by goskins10
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, GoCommiesGo said:

image.png.f23c0238dfa2b1756f8803c5525bff69.png

1 hour ago, Catatonic said:

This feels like that once this is all over, and the team is owned by adults, even the most jaded Dan haters (me included) on this board are going to be shocked at the things that will be uncovered.

We’re going to be getting stories and revelations for years imo 

• Thumb up 2

2 hours ago, Catatonic said:

This feels like that once this is all over, and the team is owned by adults, even the most jaded Dan haters (me included) on this board are going to be shocked at the things that will be uncovered.

Not sure if we will be shocked. At this point I seriously doubt they can do anything that will even surprise me. He has shown there is no low that is too low for this organization. 

• Like 2

We're all expecting and conceding that this is going to be a virtual nothing burger type of announcement at this point.

But what if it's something completely unexpected out of left field, such as a certain diminutive football team owner is under investigation for using his super yacht in an international human trafficking scheme?

Edited by CommanderInTheRye

Jason Wright is reportedly a bright fellow. If so, then he should realize by now that the longer he stays with this clown show, trying to walk back Snyder's childish behaviors and tantrums, that his reputation will worsen and it will make it less likely that another team will hire him.

How do I know? That's what's happened to everyone else who has ever come through here...it's a car wash in reverse. People leave dirtier than when they got here!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Jason Wright is reportedly a bright fellow. If so, then he should realize by now that the longer he stays with this clown show, trying to walk back Snyder's childish behaviors and tantrums, that his reputation will worsen and it will make it less likely that another team will hire him.

How do I know? That's what's happened to everyone else who has ever come through here...it's a car wash in reverse. People leave dirtier than when they got here!

The difference imo is that Wright is the NFL’s man on the inside. He’ll have a cozy job waiting in the league office once this all falls apart imo. He’ll do that for a while, and then maybe be a business executive again for another franchise once the stink has wafted away in a few years. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

that's what I was thinking. Whenever the dust settles, another NFL team isn't going to name him Team President. But he probably could get a role in some front office unless he goes to general business world whatever. Walking based on morals now would be like having a top recommondation on your resume.