Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Ron fired days ago. Mission Accomplished.πŸ˜€πŸ˜„

88Comrade2000

11 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Daboll and Schoen are good football people. Their season last year was overrated but I'd love if Mara fired them both.Β 

Β 

Me too.Β  Β Β 

Β 

Their off season has been pretty good which sounds odd.Β  But they are getting production from their FA and draft.Β Β 

Β 

they have three issues

A. Injuries are insane.

B.Β  No QB.Β  Down to the third

C.Β  Bad O line

• Like 2

So Giants are going to fire a coach, who took them the playoffs and won a playoff game for the first time since 2016 last year and because things are going to hell this year; they already want to fire everyone.Β  Β If next year is as bad, okay but last years performance earned them another year.Β  Start with dumping Jones, who never should've gotten a new deal.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

So Giants are going to fire a coach, who took them the playoffs and won a playoff game for the first time since 2016 last year and because things are going to hell this year; they already want to fire everyone.Β  Β If next year is as bad, okay but last years performance earned them another year.Β  Start with dumping Jones, who never should've gotten a new deal.

No chance they fire Daboll. Its not on the coaches. They've been an injured mess and they effed up signing Jones to that big contract.Β 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

25 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

No chance they fire Daboll. Its not on the coaches. They've been an injured mess and they effed up signing Jones to that big contract.Β 

Β 

Yeah I doubt they get fired either.

Β 

Watching the 49ers game.Β  Talk about building a defense that wins that is coached up.Β  night and day different from ours including when we had Chase and Montez.Β 

Edited by Skinsinparadise

6 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Can't wait until Rivera and Co. are gone and we get get rid of the garbage players on the rosters that they thought were good

Β 

It's sick, like waiting on an Amazon or eBay package that keeps changing dates...you know its coming, yet we gotta sit here and wait without it even longer while the delivery and process completes.

Β 

Make EB interim already, fire Ron and JDR, start GM search now.Β  Defense can't get worse, this is all about puttingΒ  best situation around Howell possible now, nothing else matters.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 4

SAM HOWELL plus Harris & Magic will attract the top GM and HC candidates to this job.

Β 

Stable ownership + young, cost-controlled, franchise QB + lots of cap space + lots of draft picks + big media market + a weaker NFC = this a highly-coveted landing spot for the top candidates who will have their pick of open jobs.

Β 

This should all make us very excited.

Β 

Β 

Edited by CapsSkins
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Harris and Eugene Shen need to start scouting GM candidates now.Β  If the season wasn't over before today, it's all but that now.Β  They need to start thinking about the future now

I'd bet they have already been doing that.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

7 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Harris and Eugene Shen need to start scouting GM candidates now.Β  If the season wasn't over before today, it's all but that now.Β  They need to start thinking about the future now

I'm sure ownership has been paying someone to do this since before the completed the purchase. Probably have a mix of established GMs they'd give a president title to, or guys in front offices ready for a bigger job after this season is over.Β 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

8 hours ago, Silvernon said:

Outside from a Cinderella finish to this season, aka Playoff Wins (*2), Rivera and company are gone.Β 

Β 

Bienemy gets an interview for HC, but they ultimately head in another direction. This season is about seeing if Bienemy can be a HC and probably doesn't do enough to convince them to hand over the keys.Β 

They should fire Ron today and hand the keys to Bienemy this week. He couldn't do any worse and then we can see if Bienemy is the answer. The two blown timeouts was the final straw, it was only because of Howell's awesomeness that Ron was bailed out there.Β 

1 minute ago, Tyler Spiers said:

They should fire Ron today and hand the keys to Bienemy this week. He couldn't do any worse and then we can see if Bienemy is the answer. The two blown timeouts was the final straw, it was only because of Howell's awesomeness that Ron was bailed out there.Β 

It could certainly be worse.Β 

Β 

Right now Bienemy is trying to prove he can manage one side almost exclusively. The O has mostly exceeded my expectations, particularly with the sacks getting figured out. You want to see him grow through the season and keep his focus there.Β 

Β 

And that is what makes the D so awful because you have Ron and JDR not figuring it out.Β 

2 minutes ago, Silvernon said:

Β 

Right now Bienemy is trying to prove he can manage one side almost exclusively. The O has mostly exceeded my expectations, particularly with the sacks getting figured out. You want to see him grow through the season and keep his focus there.Β 

Β 

And that is what makes the D so awful because you have Ron and JDR not figuring it out.Β 

Bienemy is a winner,Β  a multiple Super Bowl winner, and is turning Howell into a superstar. Howell is a winner. I would rather see what Bienemy and Howell can do the rest of the season without Ron holding things up. We already have a terrible Defensive Coordinator, we don't need two terrible defensive coordinators. Let Ron go and let's go with Bienemy.

Just now, Tyler Spiers said:

Bienemy is a winner,Β  a multiple Super Bowl winner, and is turning Howell into a superstar. Howell is a winner. I would rather see what Bienemy and Howell can do the rest of the season without Ron holding things up. We already have a terrible Defensive Coordinator, we don't need two terrible defensive coordinators. Let Ron go and let's go with Bienemy.

How do you figure giving Bienemy the entire team to manage is going to help the O perform better?

2 minutes ago, Silvernon said:

Β 

Β 

Have they figured out the sacks though? He has been sacked 7 times in three games since they made changes to the line. That’s still a pace for 40. For context, Mahomes’ career high is 28 and Andrew Luck’s was 41.

Just now, Silvernon said:

How do you figure giving Bienemy the entire team to manage is going to help the O perform better?

The O doesn't need to perform better, the D does. Will the O digress with Bienemy in control? Anything is possible but in my opinion, it will improve. Everything will improve.Β 

Β 

Ron clearly can't manage anything. Let Bienemy be the Head Coach and Playcaller and let's see if he's got the goods. Because the dumbest thing we could do is fire Bienemy because he was anchored by clueless Ron.

Β 

Firing Ron also puts the D on notice and hopefully fires Del Rio up to get the D performing better.Β