Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Jacksonville

TK
Message added by TK,

923125569_ScreenShot2022-09-11at4_24_32PM.thumb.png.6b22cff457e7a198dfe87f0908b441ea.png

5 minutes ago, BraveWarrior said:

Never liked him as an on-air guy. Years ago when CBS had lost their contract for a while and Terry had been on their pregame show, I was happy he'd be gone. So pissed when he popped up on FOX the next season. 

I don't watch any pre or post game stuff now, but occasionally see him doing halftime updates, and he's sounded old for several years now. 

I don't get the Terry hate but I'm glad we can agree on Iommi.

The scorerboard is fine, the problem is you can look at a couple Jags drives and realize they were moving the ball pretty well and their own mistakes cost them points that would have the game either closer or more.   

The defense has had a handful of good plays, but from what I've seen they haven't played well enough for the offense to not continue attacking and seeking points.

Every team suffers a few unlucky bounces per game, but I have a hard time believing that if the Jags get more red zone opportunities, they aren't coming away with points.

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

It's so nice to see the staff not have to jam Gibby into a role he was never meant for to make up for how crappy our QB is.

Gibby and Samuel is a hell of a weapon for an offense. McKissic too. When we get BRob back this offense will be awesome at every level.

Absolutely Gibby/Samuel/McKissick are a nightmare for defenses to figure out how to line up against us. Its been since cooley ive felt defenses didn't know exactly what we were going to run

Dude samuels is a frigging video game the way he moves

Edited by XxSpearheadxX
  • Like 2

Just now, XxSpearheadxX said:

Absolutely Gibby/Samuel/McKissick are a nightmare for defenses to figure out how to line up against us. Its been since cooley ive felt defenses didn't know exactly what we were going to run

Dude samuels is a frigging video game the way he moves

Sanuels is a weapon X.

We need to start hitting some deep stuff though

• Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

In fairness, they were going fine on that last drive of the half until Samuel coughed it up.

They just can't let the one mistake derail them.  

Why are you being so reasonable? Messing with you. 

Edited by Skintime
  • Haha 2