Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

48 minutes ago, FrFan said:

One team running out of healthy QB, the other victim of a couple of really bad officiating calls at crucial time. We've got the wrong SB !

Screen-Shot-2023-01-29-at-9.52.45-PM.png

If you continue watching the clear Orlando Brown hold he proceeds to throw him down WWE style, clearly from the start was a hold, how (other then turning a blind eye) didn’t the Offical throw the flag… NFL is in deep trouble with their officials imho… way to many play in a game where ppl have to start thinking the refs are on the take 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Fergasun said:

There were multiple late hits, fouls for grabbing facemask, holding uncalled fouls against the Eagles...uncalled.  A dropped pass that was called complete, a player pushed into the punter.  I get the frustration for 49ers. 

Shanahan should have gotten ejected like an NBA coach.  

How many times have we seen Tress Way hit and spun around during a punt this season, and no flag, not even a 5 yard running into the kicker?  That call on the Niners was absolute garbage.  They stood no chance with these refs, even before Purdy got hurt.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ashlynskins said:

If you continue watching the clear Orlando Brown hold he proceeds to throw him down WWE style, clearly from the start was a hold, how (other then turning a blind eye) didn’t the Offical throw the flag… NFL is in deep trouble with their officials imho… way to many play in a game where ppl have to start thinking the refs are on the take 

It looks like Gianni Infantino is taking over.

44 minutes ago, ashlynskins said:

Here's the problem with officiating in the NFL.  They will zoom in and show a penalty everytime it is called.  But the cameras don"t zoom in closely when there's no call.  It's ignored.  The broadcasters intentionally ignore it because it's not an NFL friendly narrative. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Kyle Shanahan explains decision not to challenge DeVonta Smith catch in 49ers' NFC title game loss

Shanahan said he didn't throw a challenge because the 49ers never saw an angle that looked like Smith didn't control it.

"The replay we saw didn't definitively show that," the coach said postgame. "We saw one up on the scoreboard. I wasn't going to throw one anyways just to hope to take the chance. But they showed one up on the scoreboard that didn't have all those angles you guys saw. That looked like a catch and we didn't want to waste a timeout. Which we definitely would have if we didn't see that. I heard they got a couple other angles and you guys ended up seeing later that it was not a catch."

Only after the Eagles had run a play did FOX broadcast an angle that clearly showed Smith didn't maintain possession going to the ground

Smith's immediate reaction was one indication he didn't make the catch. However, it was also wise to get his teammates to the line before the Niners could see additional replays.

"I wish," Shanahan said when asked if he had access to other angles. "But I mean there's people, I mean I think the NFL can do that, if they can see it, they're supposed to do it. But I mean, we didn't see it. There's a play clock. You have 40 seconds. They're going to get it off. They got it off. I wasn't going to throw it anyway. I was just hoping. But it looked like he caught it. And then they showed a replay up there. Which I was shocked they showed it. But it ended up looking like a catch on the replay too because you couldn't see the other angles. So that's why we didn't. I was told at the end of the drive they saw a couple other angles and I was told that it was incomplete."......................

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ashlynskins said:

And then he stomped on his head when he was down, demeaned his manhood and eventually started removing his limbs with a hacksaw. It was brutal and disgusting. 

Video of it here, but not for the faint of heart. Be warned this contains scenes of graphic violence of the kind those with a weak stomach should avoid:

https://www.chiefs.com/video/patrick-mahomes-scrambles-for-a-first-down-to-set-up-the-game-winning-fg

Edited by Rufus T Firefly
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

What do you guys think viewership will be like for the pooperbowl? I really don't want to watch these two teams. I don't like how the AFC championship went and I hate the ****ing eagles, man.

Unimpressed The Big Lebowski GIF by Working Title

the face of the league going for a legacy Super Bowl against one of the leagues biggest markets and best teams? 

I think it will go well 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

the face of the league going for a legacy Super Bowl against one of the leagues biggest markets and best teams? 

I think it will go well 

Lots of bitter people out there calling the league rigged. I don’t agree, I just think there is horrible officiating sometimes. I’ll be interested to see what numbers it pulls regardless.

17 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

Lots of bitter people out there calling the league rigged. I don’t agree, I just think there is horrible officiating sometimes. I’ll be interested to see what numbers it pulls regardless.

Bengals fans and betters crying. A missed holding call doesn’t bother me. They happen all the time. Don’t think there were any other bad or egregious calls that were pro Chiefs that had any impact on the outcome. 

25 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

you can go through and find these exact plays by Bengals OL too. This is silly complaining about holding calls. I know this board loves it though since complaining about holding calls is basically going to get Ryan Kerrigan into the ring of fame one day 

13 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

you can go through and find these exact plays by Bengals OL too. This is silly complaining about holding calls. I know this board loves it though since complaining about holding calls is basically going to get Ryan Kerrigan into the ring of fame one day 

I like watching Mahomes navigate thru all of them. It's like he's figuring out the maze.

• zCommander changed the title to Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES
On 1/31/2023 at 1:05 PM, Simmsy said:

I must say, this actor really owned that role. He had that “I’m so hungry for you” look down pat, even with the bumblebee suit on and cheap men’s warehouse tags.

13287285-3267-4310-8048-AB362287EB56.png

2 hours ago, zCommander said:

147930573_1965035023649527_6226144322338846667_n.jpg.066695d479d9e5d0a4e1e3bd857f1842.jpg

ewww

image.gif.f2132c0a8cd3605af8f1c180d815564c.gif

Edited by ClaytoAli