Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

Even if ARod doesn't retire this season, I think it can be safe to say that the Packers walked backwards into 2 HOF QBs in a row and will have scored only 2 Super Bowls in 30 years. After all the trash we've been through, it makes me angry.

50 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Who I THINK will win next weekend:

49ers, Chargers, Bills, Vikings, Bengals, Cowboys

Who I WANT to win next weekend: 49ers,  Jaguars, Bills, Vikings, Bengals, Buccaneers 

I thinks Bills, Bengals, Chargers, 49ers, Vikings and Bucs win.

I think the force of Hamlin will power the Bills to a title. They will win it for him.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

I thinks Bills, Bengals, Chargers, 49ers, Vikings and Bucs win.

I think the force of Hamlin will power the Bills to a title. They will win it for him.

1) we only disagree on one of the teams we think will win, not bad :) 

2) 100% agree, bills will win a title for Hamlin. No force could be bigger than that. And I already told my friend a longggg time ago (he’s a huge bills fan) I’ll attend a championship parade with him and drink with all their fans when they win it all finally. So I’d really love it if this is their year. 

10 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Shoulda known when they jumped all over us it wasnt jus us playing bad, you kinda gotta be good to that to folks.

The noise in that stadium after they scored their first TD...I knew we were in trouble.

You know what? I don't hate Rodgers like everyone else does, I didn't want him here, but I don't hate him. Yeah he's weird and probably annoying, but he's the kinda guy you just ignore. Also, we whip the Packer's ass on the regular, so we'll be seeing them again. However, Packers fans were more than happy to root for a rapist to keep their playoff hopes alive, so **** them.

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Man, I don’t think it’s ever hit me this hard that MNF and TNF games won’t be happening again until September……. :( the off-season came at us FAST it seems…… 

But NFL is giving you Sat. Sun. Monday for the playoffs as a consolation prize. :D

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

• zCommander changed the title to Game Day Thread: 2022 - PLAYOFFS ~ WILD CARD

Purdy is another big gold nugget for the team named after the pursuit of such.

Annnnnd 

Purdy just made a terrible choice and could have been int'ed and lucky they get a fg out of it instead of a turnover deep in the red zone.

5 minutes ago, TK said:

Championship.

2 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Sf looking steamroller-ish

But it's early

Just now, Captain Wiggles said:

boring week GIF

Seahawks aren't exactly world beaters, but I'll give it until halftime before I turn this off.

• Thumb up 1

They have Brock purdy, who just improvised a great score, as their #3.

Now if you watch pro football with any halfway informed eye, think of the skill level watching their number 3 vs the level of what we had at #1 all season long.

And if your mind instantly, or even after awhile, goes to commenting on supporting cast diffs as a really relevant qualifier to what I'm noting you're the level of qb thread poster I wish would read more and post less 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1