Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

4 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Oh well, let the cowgirls think they're world beaters, all the better for us when we smack them in the mouth.

Hold on, Giants have lost, haven't beaten anyone in the division, yet they're still ahead of us in the seeding?

We just passed them in the standings from what I see on ESPN

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

We just passed them in the standings from what I see on ESPN

Ok, what I just saw on tv showed the Giants updated loss, but still had us at the bottom.

4 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Sure, but... why? Mills got benched earlier, so why unbench him? Mills nearly took a more than adequate sack, but the false start saved him.

I didn't watch, but Kyle Allen apparently had a very bad game.

Dallas looks like the best team in football one week then the next week they look terrible.

Just now, Warhead36 said:

The league will go out of its way to try to sell the Giants as a playoff team. But they are absolute dog doo doo. 

They started off 6-1. I never thought they were that good to begin with.

Guy 1 : so if a tie is kissing your sister what is getting blown out in a loss to the eagles?

Guy 2: Getting fisted by your uncle.

Giants fans are hoping to limp into the playoffs, I'm ready for them next week. I hope our guys are fired up.

Skins need to take care of their business starting next week.  If they lose to the Giants then they don’t deserve to make the playoffs. 

lions look hot but they won’t win out.  

cowboys are what they are.  Look good and then choke.  They did get the win but they are beatable.  

Eagles in my opinion is the best team in NFC.  I’d be surprised if they don’t make it to the SB. 

18 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I didn't watch, but Kyle Allen apparently had a very bad game.

Kyle Allen was inactive. David Mills started, got benched for Driskel late, Driskel got them a TD but also got stopped at the goal line.

In the end, it isn't too big a deal since both Driskel and Mills suck, but it felt like McNabb getting benched for Grossman for the 2 minute drill.

13 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Kyle Allen was inactive. David Mills started, got benched for Driskel late, Driskel got them a TD but also got stopped at the goal line.

In the end, it isn't too big a deal since both Driskel and Mills suck, but it felt like McNabb getting benched for Grossman for the 2 minute drill.

Honestly, never noticed.

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Panthers have been playing much better football after firing Matt Rhule. If current results hold they're only gonna be a game back of the NFC South lead and they already beat the Bucs once.

I hope they win that division. Atlanta or New Orleans certainly doesnt seem to want it.