Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

They should have let him back out of the deal when he tried to.  But they saw that payout and said "Nope, no takebacks". I'm convinced that he's behaving like a guy that doesnt care whether Twitter lives or dies.  

Edited by justice98
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, justice98 said:

They should have let him back out of the deal when he tried to.  But they saw that payout and said "Nope, no takebacks". I'm convinced that he's behaving like a guy that doesnt care whether Twitter lives or dies.  

On one hand the easiest way to get rid of bots on a platform is to get rid of the platform, on the other hand it is 44 billion dollars.

Imbeds still show the bird 🤷‍♀️

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I really think he thinks he can turn this thing around. I would bet if we looked into his past we would see failure on top of failure on top of failure until he was finally successful. In that sense, he is doing the same thing now. He has the resources and the rabid idiot base to keep trying until he does get it right. Eventually he probably will and none of the bad publicity is bad anymore.

He doesn't have to be smart he just has to be rich and too stupid to give up. He is both lol

• Haha 1

I think the idea of Elon rebranding Twitter in order to desperately improve the company is giving him too much credit. He's always had this weird ass obsession with an app called "X". IMO he's just doing this basically on a whim. Like how he does everything. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the differences between Musk and Trump are not very large.

• Thumb up 1