Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Biden: 1/20/21-1/20/22; Your first year grade

88Comrade2000

Actual, real people that are seriously discussing a Hillary 24 run right now in Jan 22…Zero.

Actual, real people that want to pretend that’s happening so they can fall all over themselves condemning it because they’ve convinced themselves it’s somehow virtuous to denigrate a female statesman who’s roughly 100x more intelligent and accomplished than their entire bloodline…a surprisingly large amount.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Actual, real people that are seriously discussing a Hillary 24 run right now in Jan 22…Zero.

Actual, real people that want to pretend that’s happening so they can fall all over themselves condemning it because they’ve convinced themselves it’s somehow virtuous to denigrate a female statesman who’s roughly 100x more intelligent and accomplished than their entire bloodline…a surprisingly large amount.

Is it really a surprise at this point?

57 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Is this directed at me?

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

First time, I saw it; it was an op-ed by a Clintonite. 

4 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Anything to back up your claim that “when in reality it's just two or three people talking about it”?  Because there are at least writers, editors, etc.  And I’m replying to your comment of “cite sources”, which I did.

Whatever, I’m done with this tangent.  I don’t think it will actually happen so it doesn’t matter.

It's important to actually read the sources you cite. You'll find your answer there.

I asked for cited sources to prove a point. Our standards should be higher than to assume something is reality when there's actually a very small number of people saying it. It's a problem that plagues this country. 

Edited by fullnelson9999

I'll go with a C.

I'd vote for him again, but that's because of the alternative with the GOP. I think he's appeared soft on too many things. Also, too trusting in the Washington political machine from when he was a Senator, but don't exist anymore. Wish he handed this as he was always a One Term guy without interest in running again, and using every method possible to get things going, along with kneecapping the MAGA folks. I want him to be loud and aggressive on domestic stuff, and he's not. 

I'd vote for Hilary in a heartbeat over anybody the GOP puts up.

On 1/21/2022 at 8:45 PM, Rdskns2000 said:

Yeah he sucks at it but he hardly speaks now.

Just last week he conducted the longest press conference in Presidential history.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah I’d rather just not call on Fox News reporters instead of letting them ask questions and then calling them a stupid son of a ****. 

I would have blasted trump for that. It’s inexcusable. You’re the president. Be better than that. 

seriously how does that help anything? Biden can’t get out of his own way and his entire presidency is circling the drain at this point. This just makes him look unhinged and is ammo for the right. He lowers himself to Trump’s level with nonsense like this

highly disappointing  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yeah I’d rather just not call on Fox News reporters instead of letting them ask questions and then calling them a stupid son of a ****. 

I would have blasted trump for that. It’s inexcusable. You’re the president. Be better than that. 

seriously how does that help anything? Biden can’t get out of his own way and his entire presidency is circling the drain at this point. This just makes him look unhinged and is ammo for the right. He lowers himself to Trump’s level with nonsense like this

highly disappointing  

In fairness, I doubt he meant for everyone to hear him like Trump used to, and we shouldn't pretend presidents don't talk like that in the oval office.

• Like 1

Inflation certainly is the hot topic and, as someone else opined, "perception is reality," but how much of it can you attribute to the $1.9T covid package passed early last year and how much of it is due to the large packages passed during Trump's last year, as well as what the Fed was doing to help things during 2020?

While we're talking about a grade for Biden in 2021, what honest grade would you guys have given to Trump overall?  Obviously the guy's constant need to be at the center of attention and his inability to show any sort of public relations empathy during the pandemic cost him reelection, but otherwise, what do you think the Donald deserved on his report card?

As an aside, it is cool that Joe called Doocy to apologize for the SOB remark.  Trump would not have even thought of doing that.

Edited by hail2skins

48 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Inflation certainly is the hot topic and, as someone else opined, "perception is reality," but how much of it can you attribute to the $1.9T covid package passed early last year and how much of it is due to the large packages passed during Trump's last year, as well as what the Fed was doing to help things during 2020?

While we're talking about a grade for Biden in 2021, what honest grade would you guys have given to Trump overall?  Obviously the guy's constant need to be at the center of attention and his inability to show any sort of public relations empathy during the pandemic cost him reelection, but otherwise, what do you think the Donald deserved on his report card?

As an aside, it is cool that Joe called Doocy to apologize for the SOB remark.  Trump would not have even thought of doing that.

F.  As we find out more about what he did in office and what he wanted to do and what he did from Nov3-Jan 6; that’s the only upgrade. The man plotted to seize control of the government; he lost.

If he handled the pandemic like a normal human, he would’ve won a landslide re-election.

• Thumb up 1

46 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

F.  As we find out more about what he did in office and what he wanted to do and what he did from Nov3-Jan 6; that’s the only upgrade. The man plotted to seize control of the government; he lost.

If he handled the pandemic like a normal human, he would’ve won a landslide re-election.

Glaring omission on my part to not acknowledge what was obviously a huge deal in his post-election behavior, which continues to this day. That alone to me disqualifies Trump from receiving any consideration in 2024.....unfortunately, seems like not a lot of GOP voters feel the same. Lets just hope its still early and they'll come around on another candidate.....ANYONE!

Going into 2020 I thought Trump was going to win reelection by slightly less electoral votes than he did in 2016.  Even if he had spent the year taking a more reasonable PR approach to the virus, I think he probably wins, but not in a landslide. Biden still would've gotten the popular vote, IMO.

9 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

highly disappointing  

• Haha 1

Voted Biden. Never voted Republican in my life up until then. Biden gets a D- from me.

He's just not a good leader. I kinda knew that when I voted for him. But I was just voting for anyone but Trump. But the sudden shift of the Democratic party to massive government control is concerning. The movement to government control over everything, and the state of our health care system, control of all things health from the food and drug industry ... It just makes me incredibly cynical. And I used to think the Republican party was the party of big business and $$, and now that it's clear the Democratic party is as well, if not even more ... I'm not sure what to think anymore.

I've found myself gravitating toward and aligning with libertarian policies, but that's kind of a hopeless bucket to be in too. You're pidgeonholed to the Republican party, which I disdain.

Idk where I would really vote going forward, but probably not Democrat, and definitely not Republican. Kind of politically lost at this point.

Oddly enough, the 3 most prideful votes I have casted in my life were Obama 2008, Biden 2020, and Youngkin 2021. Ironically I was a big Terry McAullife guy up until about spring of last year, when I saw everything going down with COVID policies.

Edited by JamesMadisonSkins
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Oddly enough, the 3 most prideful votes I have casted in my life were Obama 2008, Biden 2020, and Youngkin 2021. Ironically I was a big Terry McAullife guy up until about spring of last year, when I saw everything going down with COVID policies.

You've soured on the filth that is the republican party, but are proud of voting for Youngkin whose entire campaign was COVID-denial and promising to destroy the best school system in the country Republican-style?

• Like 4