Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

Dallas Cowboys

Philadelphia Eagles

New York Giants

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

TNF game could be vs Vikings, Kirk making his return to FedEx. 

I think the last time WSH played at Minnesota was a Thursday night game 

So yea that's definitely possible 

I don't know with that Dallas debacle that they are returning to the Sunday night game anytime soon 

3 minutes ago, c slag said:

I think the last time WSH played at Minnesota was a Thursday night game 

So yea that's definitely possible 

I don't know with that Dallas debacle that they are returning to the Sunday night game anytime soon 

Yeah. The only way i want us on SNF next season is if we get flexed into it by being better than the schedule makers thought we’d be 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

If I made the 2022 schedule for the debut of the Washington Commanders 🤢:

Most fans will not be pleased with the new name; so you don't start at home right away.

Week 1:  @Bears -  You play  the Bears new coach in their first game, better chance to win.

Week 2:  @Texans - Should be an easy win.  

So, going to our home opener for the Washington Commanders, we will be either 2-0 or 1-1.

Week 3:  Cowboys - Our home opener, with our new ****ty name against the hated Cowboys on MNF.

Week 4: @Eagles - Good way to see how we stack up against the NFC East, then playing 2 division games back to back early in the season.

Week 5: Falcons 

Week 6: Browns

Week 7: @49ers

Week 8: Jaguars @ London - We host the Jaguars in London.

Week 9: Bye

Week 10: @Giants

Week 11: @Lions

Week 12: Packers on SNF.

Week 13: @Colts

Week 14: Giants

Week 15: Eagles

Week 16: Vikings on TNF.

Week 17: Titans - 2nd year with a schedule quirk. This time, 4 home games in a row. 

Week 18: @ Boys - We finish the season against Dallas.  If things goes well, this could be for the division title.

Edited by Rdskns2000

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Most fans will not be pleased with the new name; so you don't start at home right away.

Week 1:  @Bears -  You play  the Bears new coach in their first game, better chance to win.

Week 2:  @Texans - Should be an easy win.  

So, going to our home opener for the Washington Commanders, we will be either 2-0 or 1-1.

Week 3:  Cowboys - Our home opener, with our new ****ty name against the hated Cowboys on MNF.

Week 4: @Eagles - Good way to see how we stack up against the NFC East, then playing 2 division games back to back early in the season.

Week 5: Falcons 

Week 6: Browns

Week 7: @49ers

Week 8: Jaguars @ London - We host the Jaguars in London.

Week 9: Bye

Week 10: @Giants

Week 11: @Lions

Week 12: Packers on SNF.

Week 13: @Colts

Week 14: Giants

Week 15: Eagles

Week 16: Vikings on TNF.

Week 17: Titans - 2nd year with a schedule quirk. This time, 4 home games in a row. 

Week 18: @ Boys - We finish the season against Dallas.  If things goes well, this could be for the division title.

You want a new coach early but not first game. You want some film. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Washington Commanders is a horrible name.  Commanders don't fight; they manage personnel.  Washington Commandos has more of a football sound because commandos are highly trained military assault units used to strike quickly.  Commanders is trash.  Especially since the team hasn't commanded anything but ridicule and laughter over most of the last 30 years.

The New England Commanders or the Pittsburgh Commanders or the Kansas City Commanders has a better sound because those three organizations have garnered respect.  The Washington Commanders?  Not so much.  Under Dan Snyder's leadership over the last 23 years, the Washington Court Jesters would have been a more accurate name.

Sorry, everybody.  But I do feel better now that I got that off my chest.🙂

Edited by cakmoney61
  • Like 1

Solid schedule- I think there’s only 4 guaranteed losses at this point (cowboys x2, eagles, 49ers

greenbay, colts, browns all have questionable quarterback situation going into next year. 

evern if Heinicki gets the nod next year, 10 wins isn’t out of the equation.  Super easy looking at the schedule without accounting for the off-season moves to come

7 hours ago, steve09ru said:

Solid schedule- I think there’s only 4 guaranteed losses at this point (cowboys x2, eagles, 49ers

greenbay, colts, browns all have questionable quarterback situation going into next year. 

evern if Heinicki gets the nod next year, 10 wins isn’t out of the equation.  Super easy looking at the schedule without accounting for the off-season moves to come

Why are the 49ers a guaranteed loss?

The hope on the scheduling end is that we get the easier teams early in the season and the more difficult teams later on. Why? Some of the "difficult" teams will end up sucking by the second half of the season due to injuries. Let's also hope the bye is midseason and they don't get as many opponents coming off byes or long breaks facing them

6 hours ago, method man said:

Why are the 49ers a guaranteed loss?

The hope on the scheduling end is that we get the easier teams early in the season and the more difficult teams later on. Why? Some of the "difficult" teams will end up sucking by the second half of the season due to injuries. Let's also hope the bye is midseason and they don't get as many opponents coming off byes or long breaks facing them

Just a game I don’t think we win- it’d be a toss up if we were home but I just don’t see us going into San Fran and winning.  A lot could change but right now it’s a loss IMO 

• Confused 1

On 1/2/2022 at 9:03 PM, Burgold said:

Right now, that seems so much saner than what we faced this year.

Huh? Last year at this time I counted 8 should wins, 5 toss-ups and about 4 should lose. I thought if we won all our shoulds, went 3-2 in the toss-ups and stole a should lose or two  we'd win the division hands down. Even if we dropped a should or three or did badly in our toss-ups, a wild-card may have been possible   This schedule? 5 should wins, 7 toss-ups  and about 5 should loses. We'd have to win all of our shoulds and do well in toss-ups or steal a should lose game or two to have a shot.

30 minutes ago, Darth Tater said:

Huh? Last year at this time I counted 8 should wins, 5 toss-ups and about 4 should lose. I thought if we won all our shoulds, went 3-2 in the toss-ups and stole a should lose or two  we'd win the division hands down. Even if we dropped a should or three or did badly in our toss-ups, a wild-card may have been possible   This schedule? 5 should wins, 7 toss-ups  and about 5 should loses. We'd have to win all of our shoulds and do well in toss-ups or steal a should lose game or two to have a shot.

Which games would you say are the “should lose” games? Packers, titans, cowboys, 49ers, colts? 

• Like 1

Th

3 hours ago, Darth Tater said:

This looks like a hard schudule some of these teams are better then there record.