Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Eagles Prediction Thread: Misery Loves Company, Seats Available!

skins island connection

Whio Wins ?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Is there anything left in the tank?

Vegas angle favors us. Taking emotion out of it, as an avid gambler, I rarely advise friends to take WFT— this year the only game I was ADAMANT to take us was Panthers. I don’t feel quite as good about this one as I did that one, but it’s a strong play for me this week just based on my basic NFL gambling philosophy. I think we cover— and in the NFL covering equals winning more often than not. 

WFT 26

Eagles 21

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kleese said:

Vegas angle favors us. Taking emotion out of it, as an avid gambler, I rarely advise friends to take WFT— this year the only game I was ADAMANT to take us was Panthers. I don’t feel quite as good about this one as I did that one, but it’s a strong play for me this week just based on my basic NFL gambling philosophy. I think we cover— and in the NFL covering equals winning more often than not. 

WFT 26

Eagles 21

Be honest.....you had 1996 and "**** yeah mom!" on the brain with this score 😀

I'm again rooting for WFT over Philly, but my guess is that Philly will take this game.  I kind of expect Washington to just go through the motions on these last two games.  Washington had some momentum after their win streak, but then covid derailed their team right before playing their two most important division games of the year.  Add on the fatal car crash, drama related to the Payne/Allen spat, Sweat's brother being killed, etc... I wonder if everyone in Washington just wants to be done for the season.

My guess:

Philly 23

WFT: 17

• Sad 2

Ismael and Charles up against Fletcher Cox… that should go well.  Who’s starting at corner opposite Fuller?  With McTyre, Jackson, St Juste and Roberts all out, I’m out of names.

On the bright side, we have Curl this time to match up with Goedert.

34-13 Eagles

18 hours ago, skinny21 said:

Ismael and Charles up against Fletcher Cox… that should go well.  Who’s starting at corner opposite Fuller?  With McTyre, Jackson, St Juste and Roberts all out, I’m out of names.

On the bright side, we have Curl this time to match up with Goedert.

34-13 Eagles

At this point I really don't care if they win as much as I want payback on Goedert for his cheapshot he took in the previous meeting.

i wanna see bones sticking out of his leg. dirty ass scum.