Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

Just now, ClaytoAli said:

I agree, he looks great now because the talent level he’s faced sucks

WTF are talking about? he's been doing it all year. He has been all over the field. He is the first player in history to have over 200 pass ruses and 200 coverage plays in the same season. 

Just now, clskinsfan said:

WTF are talking about? he's been doing it all year. He has been all over the field. He is the first player in history to have over 200 pass ruses and 200 coverage plays in the same season. 

Says who? Stats mean nothing! He’s winning against crippled teams all season.

• Haha 1

Hoo doggy

I would not have accepted a performance that poor last week when I had preemptively given them a pass on the game w/ the eagles. I dang sure aint cutting them any slack today.

That was an unprofessional and embarrassing game. This coming from a guy who sat thru, in person, the entirety of the Mon Night Massacre.

I didn't expect a lot, not even a close game, but there are certain things you have to bring to any professional game regardless, and they were lacking here in spades.

Ron will now have to face calls on the culture he has installed and after a game like that rightfully so.

So much wrong on nearly ever level.

4 minutes ago, Catatonic said:

BMitch and Finlay, if they want to be real, should address ownership in their rants.  

Yeah pretty impossible to take them seriously when they play nice on Snyder amidst everything else they rant about. Finley will get into it a bit on twitter but come on, you have a live platform watched by many equally angry fans—honesty is integrity. 

• Thumb up 1