Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Real Reasons Why Washington Keeps Winning | Baldy Breakdowns

TK

In summary: It's the defense righting the ship.  We now have the team we assumed they'd be going into the season.  Defense & running game are carrying the load.  As soon as the defense start playing up to it's potential/expectations then the offense started winning games without needing to be great.  

• Like 3

On 12/6/2021 at 6:42 PM, NoCalMike said:

In summary: It's the defense righting the ship.  We now have the team we assumed they'd be going into the season.  Defense & running game are carrying the load.  As soon as the defense start playing up to it's potential/expectations then the offense started winning games without needing to be great.  

Fortunate Heineke and the offense snuck in two wins while the defense was in disarray to start the season. 

• Thumb up 1

On 12/6/2021 at 8:40 PM, Jumbo said:

baldy's always great imo

On 12/6/2021 at 10:02 PM, bakedtater1 said:

Absolutely looove baldys break downs..thanks for sharing that tk..

2 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Thanks for sharing!  That was a great breakdown.

1 hour ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Enjoyed watching Baldy's breakdown on both sides of the ball.

Admit it...part of the appeal of Baldy's breakdowns, is that reverb type sound you always get, like he's recording it in the bathroom, while sitting and straining on the can.

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

53 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Admit it...part of the appeal of Baldy's breakdowns, is that reverb type sound you always get, like he's recording it in the bathroom, while sitting and straining on the can.

How does he wipe with his finger the way it is...hmmm??..

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

As the great Paul McCartney once said…”Everything sounds better in the bog”. 

I just did a quick search but couldn't find anything.  Why am I remembering reports that Baldy was arrested for like DUI but also possession of other drugs or something like that?  Yet I find no mention even though I've had this in my memory banks for years.  I even recall feeling bad for him because he seemed like such a jovial guy and I thought maybe he was medicating old pain or depression.

Did a dream just persist in the wrong part of my brain? 

On 12/9/2021 at 2:31 PM, Malapropismic Depository said:

Ironically, as i read this, i'm, uhhhh, BOOM!!! 💩, yeah, love Baldy's breakdowns (with an homage to Coach OG Breakdown, John Madden).

:dallas_sucks: