Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs GOD, along with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Prediction Thread: Low Hanging Fruit Picking Time

skins island connection

When: November 14th  1 p.m. noon CST 10 a.m. PST Monday in Bangkok 

Where: The low hanging fruit of the NFL  a.k.a. FedEx Field

Sunday November 14th, the WFT welcomes { and bends over for } the Tampa Bay Buccaneers along with some schlub playing QB who goes by the name of Tom Brady. 

Why there is so much hype for this bum is beyond me; no talent, ugly as sin and throws like my grandma. He doesn't have a forehead, he's got a fivehead. 

{ hang on a sec I just dropped my crack pipe }. 

They are tied up at 12-12 all time, and 1-1 in postseason against each other.   That'll change this Sunday for sure. 

The Bucs are 2nd in points scored and 14th in points given up.  This too will change on Sunday.

The Bucs lost against the Saints in New Awlins', but it is a rough place to play in as the crowd can really disrupt opponents, especially opposing offenses. That bum Tom Brady threw a late interception which sealed their fate, kind of uncharacteristic of him to play that sloppily at the end of a game, but hey we've all been there, ehh ?

He didn't have his superstar Antonio Brown nor Gronkowski but still put up a good fight; I was actually a little surprised that the Bucs defense kinda looked 'meh', but they are a well coached team and will get their act together, more than likely against the WFT.

Meanwhile, the WFT lost in Denver to the WIIILLLLLLBBBBUUURRRRS Broncos by a score of 17-10.

Once again, i'm starting to sound like a broken record, but Jack DelTaco has this defense running on all 1 cylinders. Its pretty much wash rinse repeat defensively speaking.

Offensively, Heinicke just can't put it together; it could be the lack of actual weapons on offense and mounting injuries but thats a discussion on other forums; thats my story and i'm stickin' to it !

Let's be honest; if you put money down on the WFT winning this game, instead do something worthy with your hard earned dollars, by donating them to the "MGM fund { Make George a Millionaire }.

{ i'll spend it wisely, I promise! }

Anyhoo, this is a rematch of the 2020 wildcard game where Taylor Heinicke made a name for himself. And, believe it or not, the WFT was the hardest postseason opponent of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as they marched into a SuperBowl victory, so there is solace, at least a little, afterall.

Look for this game to be kind of one-sided in the 1st qtr, but I think that once the WFT settles down a little they will begin to REALLY stink up the joint!  Look forward to hearing cascading boos from the 27 WFT fans in attendance, and I believe its an even 1 : 1 odds that Blewitt will have yet another kick blocked. 

When the dust settles and and the decks are swabbed, I think the score will be a little closer than some forecast. Maybe in Dan T.'s range !

Final score:

WFT 15

Brady 24

rest of Bucs team: 13

37-15

* First correct score prediction wins a nice John Riggins or Chris Cooley fan jersey. { sorry, ran out of kleenex from all the crying...lol }

Edited by skins island connection
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

Wait, this sunday?...aren't we on a bye?...orrr are you just automatically fast forwarding through the first week of November?..are you part of the problem that's causing time to.go by so fast?.hehehe 

We are indeed on a bye week. Game isn’t until Sunday November 14th 

Sure the defense has kinda tightened up the past few weeks..I know I know it was just the donkies..but when I think of playing pony boy I think of the 50 plus him and coach b b put up on us.

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

We are indeed on a bye week. Game isn’t until Sunday November 14th 

Riiiiiiight yes..haha thanks..lol I'm baked..time to get dinner haha

1 minute ago, Csup said:

If the game is this weekend:

WFT 45

Tampa 14

if it’s the second weekend in November-

WFT 3

Tampa 35

Quick! Is there any way to contact the league and place the game on this weekend instead??? 

if the game is this weekend:

Tampa: 52

WFT: 6

if the game is November 14th:

Tampa: 52

WFT: 6 

1 hour ago, Wildbunny said:

@skins island connection You're a week early mate.

This sunday we're playing the BYE team. Odds aren't looking good.

WFT: 6 (blocked XP)

BYE: 27

I dunno...I like our odds vs. the bye.  I mean...we don't gotta worry about our defense not being able to get off the field if they never get on the field.  Right?  And who knows...without all the other people on the field Turner might finally realize we have a running back on the roster.

...yea...you're right...the Bye is gonna own us.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Csup said:

If the game is this weekend:

WFT 45

Tampa 14

if it’s the second weekend in November-

WFT 3

Tampa 35

If this game is this weekend, it really depends on which stadium Tampa shows up too. If they go to their regularly scheduled match up and don't make it to Fed Ex field, I think there's a chance we can score two touchdowns in 60 minutes. Wind blocks an extra point though...

WFT 13 vs. Empty Stadium 0