Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

2 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

The narrative that he’s pulling an Eli. They are saying no not the team. The house of cards can unravel fast and he can plummet down the draft. He’s trying to prevent that. 

He wouldn’t get past Minny, Denver and Vegas. One of those teams would draft him.

Jayden did this to himself.

Basically GMAP put a piece of toilet paper in the middle of the room and sat back to see who would step on it and carry it home.

We figured out who.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, KDawg said:

There are many ways to tell him without saying it outright.

“We’re sorry you didn’t enjoy this process, but we view this as instrumental in helping to determine our choice and the way people react matter to us.”

”We value the total package in a QB, not just the speed.”

Could be anything…

"We'd like to introduce you to KDawg"

Lots of ways to let a guy know you don't like him.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

His agent didn't simply like a tweet. He retweeted it while indicating he agrees with it. The bridge is burned permanently. Zero chance he is in play now. Give up whatever JD fantasy you had because it’s over. He’s not the pick here. It’s done.  Fin.

Damn. If the team wanted Daniels, they have to move on now because of his agent. Happens all the time. It's the agent, not the player that matters. Mahomes is just lucky KC liked his agent.

• Haha 4

I guess we're gonna draft the guy from a comfortable family who turned down NIL money because he was afraid he would struggle in the SEC.

And then didn't put in the work and actually regressed in the ACC.

This is what you guys would sound like if you were in love with Daniels.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, illone said:

Jayden did this to himself.

Basically GMAP put a piece of toilet paper in the middle of the room and sat back to see who would step on it and carry it home.

We figured out who.

This was officially over the second he checked his bag at the airport. Making DQ and Peters wait in the suv was not the correct move. 

2 hours ago, CapsSkins said:

I agree with @RWJ. Here's my conspiracy theory that I actually think might be the most plausible possible explanation: Antonio Pierce has told Jayden he thinks New England is willing to trade down from 3 but that Washington is sticking at 2. If Wash selects Maye, he will make the Godfather offer to go up to 3 and get him. But there's nothing he can do if Wash takes him at 2. So the agent is pulling a pseudo-Eli and trying to push the Commies towards Maye to give Pierce the opening to move up to 3.

Pierce maybe willing to trade up but I read the Gm isn’t. 

• Like 1

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

This was officially over the second he checked his bag at the airport. Making DQ and Peters wait in the suv was not the correct move. 

Not as bad as Maye asking Pennix to caddy for him at top golf.

Did not go over well with the other players there, I can tell you that. 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

Jayden leaving commanders park

"Got em!"

image.png.10bdc72aa3122cecdb567772af6d5fcc.png

• Haha 7

11 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Look who re-tweeted the re-tweet of the agent... 👀

image.png.79c918b61812dffd4dde0efd4f23abd3.png

Can't wait to see what Keim (and Schefter, will he reverse course and call Maye to the Commanders?) (and local media) (and Daniels, do we get a new emoji for this?) has to say about this tomorrow. Just bizarre agent behavior. 

image.png.e00b14986561cdda33a12e6ce0c8fe00.png

"There is no settling down! This is blood for blood and by the gallons. This is the old days, the bad days, the Boonell and Candle days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back!"

Edited by Ghost of
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Not as bad as Maye asking Pennix to caddy for him at top golf.

Did not go over well with the other players there, I can tell you that. 

As long as the pick is not Daniels I’m happy.

I never liked the guy but that checked bag move really pissed me off. I used to travel a ton for work and when I had to wait for a coworker to get their bag from baggage claim for an overnight trip I wanted to explode. It’s near the top of my list of what I consider antisocial psychotic behavior with no regard to others in society. You travel domestic for under a week and you are male, you can only have a carry on. Period. 

Edited by SoCalSkins
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

I never liked the guy but that checked bag move really pissed me off.  It’s near the top of my list of what I consider antisocial psychotic behavior with no regard to others in society. 

Word on the street is the QB group went to grab some late night food from the Giant. JD left the shopping cart just sitting in the middle of a parking spot.

Damn shame.

Edited by Ghost of
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

You travel domestic for under a week and you are male, you can only have a carry on. Period. 

Exactly. wtf was he thinking. You need a backpack with a toothbrush.  Even thats a stretch because you can buy deodorant and toothpaste with the NIL check. lol

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, illone said:

Exactly. wtf was he thinking. You need a backpack with a toothbrush.  Even thats a stretch because you can buy deodorant and toothpaste with the NIL check. lol

They don’t enforce the liquid rules anymore unless you have a giant liquor bottle or equivalent. 

33 minutes ago, illone said:

He probably had to check something by rule and didn't want to toss it by the time he was at airport.

Edited by Ghost of
Rules
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Conn said:

Well, we’re guaranteed to get a few Keim hits on this at the least now that he’s acknowledged it on Twitter. Should be interesting either way 

What is an exasperated sigh? - Quora

John Keim realizing he's gonna have like 200 rabid people bugging the crap out of him about this.

• Haha 4

Just now, DogofWar1 said:

What is an exasperated sigh? - Quora

John Keim realizing he's gonna have like 200 rabid people bugging the crap out of him about this.

He knew what he was doing when he retweeted that, he’ll have something to say about it—even if that “something” is that he’s heard it’s nothing and the visit went well. But he knew the minute he stuck a toe in that water that he’d be talking about it tomorrow lol

4 minutes ago, Conn said:

He knew what he was doing when he retweeted that, he’ll have something to say about it—even if that “something” is that he’s heard it’s nothing and the visit went well. But he knew the minute he stuck a toe in that water that he’d be talking about it tomorrow lol

Well the sharks are circling in that water heh heh heh

32 minutes ago, Hooper said:

I guess we're gonna draft the guy from a comfortable family who turned down NIL money because he was afraid he would struggle in the SEC.

And then didn't put in the work and actually regressed in the ACC.

This is what you guys would sound like if you were in love with Daniels.

Redacted: Ok this post probably wasn't necessary.

Edited by mistertim
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

You know what, it sucks that NFLChick isn't here for TopGolf-Gate. Woulda made this that much more entertaining... I've been cracking up over here all evening

Where did she go

49 minutes ago, ggarriso said:

One of the many gifts I have bestowed upon the ES community :)

And you just got a one week ban for using a word you shouldn't have. And I removed the post from view.

Btw @Ghost of you quoted his post which serves to repeat the violation and it can prompt other responses too that continue the chain, so I removed yours too....I'm mentioning this cuz it's lately a problem where people seem to be unaware of the rules we've had forever...see rule six 😉

• Thumb up 1