Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

1 hour ago, skinsfan66 said:

Can't wait to get another loser in here? Hopefully Howell can stay on his feet.

With all the energetic boosting you've done for heinie, you're now fussy about which losers you'll embrace?  

😈😁👹😛

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

I'm not good enough at that higher math stuff to get what you're saying. And I no longer have grad students to do it for me.

Grandkids absolutely got our back.

Wishing TH4 all the best.  I have never felt more hope and despair, simultaneously, than when he stepped on the field.

That dude all ways gave it everything he had.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Davis Mills is going to be done in Houston. They’ve signed another vet. Tavita Prichard is a close link, and a clear supporter of his. 

That’s where I think we may end up looking.

I don’t mind, as long as he’s cut. I don’t want another Kyle Allen situation where we burn a 5th on a QB we hope never sees the field.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Conn said:

I don’t mind, as long as he’s cut. I don’t want another Kyle Allen situation where we burn a 5th on a QB we hope never sees the field.  

2 years and 2.5mil total left on his rookie deal. That could be worth a 5th IMO.

• Like 1

Dude intentionally flopped at the goal line for the very selfish reason of being able to do a childhood dream lambo leap, instead of helping his tea win a game. Then totally flubbed a QB sneak to fix his failure and yet I'm the jerk for not liking him. Sucked off the cowboys, let his coach bad mouth us, bailed on the last game, refused to listen to coaches and run.

Heini sucked ass and had a fan base and it was crazy annoying and they're still talking him up. **** that guy. I hope he's taken Ridders job by the time we play them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

I'm cool with a Dalton or Brissett one year deal and taking a rookie after the 3rd round. Everything works out, the Vet is really only here for a year and then the young guy can be the main backup. Worst case, you didn't overpay for anything and can look again next year.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, dc1 said:

That dude all ways gave it everything he had.

I swore I was done but this is the sort of thing I struggle to let pass. No he absolutely didn’t, he made “business decisions” left and right in ways that demonstrably hurt the team, because he wanted to hit FA healthy. 

I don’t blame him at all for that, this league is rough and there’s no loyalty and a nice contract was waiting for him. My gripe is not with him, we weren’t going to the Super Bowl anyways.

My gripe is with the blind people who delude themselves into this legendary version of Heinicke, a guy who plays every play like it’s his last and sacrifices his body for the game and the fans. That guy lasted like one, two games max. He doesn’t exist anymore (and to be fair, that’s why he was able to make more money, so I get it). But he did not “always give it everything he had”.

Edited by Conn
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Hating on Heinicke and then rooting for him to take the starters job in ATL is so weird, even for you mother****ers.  

Because we want to see our DLine beat the hell out of him and think it's an easy win for us? 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

14 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

2 years and 2.5mil total left on his rookie deal. That could be worth a 5th IMO.

A guy I never want to see on the field and feel confident can’t develop into a starter is never worth a 5th to me.

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Hating on Heinicke and then rooting for him to take the starters job in ATL is so weird, even for you mother****ers.  

It’s because they’d like to see our defense eat him alive the week we play them. Seems pretty reasonable to me lol

• Like 1

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

Because we want to see our DLine beat the hell out of him and think it's an easy win for us? 

He got his beating by San Fran so he is probably good. But don't you think he would know what our defense can and can not do though? Regardless, I rather we just play their #1 QB instead. 

29 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Davis Mills is going to be done in Houston. They’ve signed another vet. Tavita Prichard is a close link, and a clear supporter of his. 

That’s where I think we may end up looking.

I actually really like this idea for QB2. As Rivera would say, Mills "can do some things for us", played well in stretches in Houston, is young (24 years old), has familiarity with Tavita Prichard, and is a Stanford grad with a Wonderlic score of 36 (which is even higher than Howell's 34, itself high for NFL players). So he's a smart guy and can theoretically be an asset in the meeting room.

I'm all in on The Neck for QB2!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Conn said:

It’s because they’d like to see our defense eat him alive the week we play them. Seems pretty reasonable to me lol

Not gonna lie, I will laugh my ass off at the responses around here if he plays like **** for 58 minutes and leads them on a 2 minute drive to win the game.  

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Conn said:

A guy I never want to see on the field and feel confident can’t develop into a starter is never worth a 5th to me.

Well let’s see what we have to invest in getting a back up through the door. Back up vet money is looking a bit rich for my taste.

7 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

I actually really like this idea for QB2. As Rivera would say, Mills "can do some things for us", played well in stretches in Houston, is young (24 years old), has familiarity with Tavita Prichard, and is a Stanford grad with a Wonderlic score of 36 (which is even higher than Howell's 34, itself high for NFL players). So he's a smart guy and can theoretically be an asset in the meeting room.

I'm all in on The Neck for QB2!

Record for longest neck by an NFL QB...

Davis Mills or Mike Glennon?

E__dN9lVQAcy0nf?format=jpg&name=900x90021b9ok55bmky.jpg?auto=webp&s=aa80a9b8a96

• Haha 6