Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

1 minute ago, Dah-Dee said:

Turner.

I think pass rusher makes a lot of sense. Bowers would be a wildcard but McVay could do serious damage with him, also. 

Edited by Conn

27 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I am already pretty hammered. That is bad news. :)

Yup. You will be out cold before the draft starts and then wake up in the morning and see who we picked and say **** my life what the hell happened and what day it is 😄

2 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

I don't think my life would have been worthwhile without reading your invigorating feedback.

It's always nice to know that your efforts, despite dealing with chronic fatigue and an inability to sleep more than a few hours most nights, are appreciated by the forum.

Kindest regards.

I am done with the media voices, it's hours away and always looking forward to the draft. Sorry for the downer just ignore. Stay Kool and keep posting your story, stories and well thoughts posts please. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ghost of said:

With the exception of his actual athletic ability, Brock Bowers has horrendous genetics. Dude looks like he's 35-38 already.

I know. It's hilarious. You would pick him last in a pickup game and then get dunked on.

• Like 1

Just now, Anselmheifer said:

The fact that we heard so much about Daniels and JJ makes me a little suspicious we want Maye. Thou doth protest too much?

Noone knows anything. Its a complete coin flip at this point. 

34 minutes ago, GhostofAlvinWalton said:

I won't be home until right before the #2 pick. Depending on how that selection goes, these are what I'm considering starting off with...

image.jpeg.1bed1eaf1716e38fd3745820aa64c611.jpeg

I already got myself a 12-pack of these. Probably will be cracking into them shortly after 8PM EST.

image.png.f34783e377871a6fdd336ace7d638a5a.png

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hooper said:

I know. It's hilarious. You would pick him last in a pickup game and then get dunked on.

There have been few things more enjoyable in life, than playing pick up games/faculty student games with people that don't know you. As an out of shape adult, my students have no clue, utterly no clue about teachers that were athletes, always expect to take us to school and then get trounced lol, and the look they have when they realize that your out of shape --- can still absolutely obliterate their soft generation wuss sporting self esteem  w/o much trouble is always priceless. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ST_DaGoat21 said:

That really looks like the guy I want leading my franchise for the next 15 years….🤦‍♂️

Sorry, I thought you were talking about Drake Maye. All of these guys are *expletive* nerds.

7 minutes ago, Dah-Dee said:

Before the biggest day of his life, QB Drake Maye played 4-on-4 basketball in Detroit-area with his brothers & friends last night. His dad on pins & needles. Drake told me, “I’m healthy. We just love to compete.” From @nflnetwork on Maye, the competitor & potential top-3 pick:

Iron on iron. That's how you sharpen skills and mental toughness.

Edited by BurgundyBooger

43 minutes ago, GhostofAlvinWalton said:

I won't be home until right before the #2 pick. Depending on how that selection goes, these are what I'm considering starting off with...

image.jpeg.1bed1eaf1716e38fd3745820aa64c611.jpeg

image.jpeg.b8141db6dc5204a0e61777b590e72a0c.jpeg

image.jpeg.7cedae77b093ffd267cc00d815be02e4.jpeg

Love the Paulaner!!  One of my favorite beers when in Germany. That and the rest are all great selcetions!  Well done getting properly prepared for this awesome ride!  

Competitor!

Firm handshake!

You'd want this kid to marry your daughter!

Comes from a great family!

Just because he wasn't asked to do it in college doesn't mean he can learn on the job in the NFL!

Small hands, but huge heart!