Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

8 minutes ago, Panninho said:

Absolute nightmare scenario. But I am not surprised that teams are about to enter a bidding war for Maye if we really pick JD.

If JD ends up our pick, I hope the Patriots take Maye. I absolutely do not want to see him suceed with that trash franchise.

Me as well, as a pre-internet child in the seventies and eighties I liked the Eagles and Patriots as backup teams because I played for eagles named soccer teams as a kid and liked their colors, and loved the patriots logo and color combo. No fan bases more quickly ruined their rep w/me in the internet age than those two. Discovering what Boston fans were really like, and Philly Fan, my god!!! Then again, I still kinda like the patriots in spite of their god awful spoiled rotten fan base. If Maye went there I'd be fine, the Giants, not so much. 

37 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Daniels is already in his 20s, almost mid 20s now. When is this weight gain supposed to happen, in his 30s?

Yeah, it’s called the dad bod. Unfortunately he’ll be broken in half by that point so won’t help too much. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Panninho said:

Absolute nightmare scenario. But I am not surprised that teams are about to enter a bidding war for Maye if we really pick JD.

If JD ends up our pick, I hope the Patriots take Maye. I absolutely do not want to see him suceed with that trash franchise.

I find it hard to think that Minnesota would be outbid by the Giants. More desperate for a qb. More ammo.

Edited by NYSkins21

33 minutes ago, ntotoro said:

Daniels' frame can only handle so much and that is what concerns me, not his weight on the scale.

Not sure how you think that is true. Personally, 27 years ago, I weighed 118 lbs. I am 5'7". So I started lifting weights and added a bit of muscle on my tiny frame. Now I am, like 180ish. I am not even really fat, just a little chunky in the waist area though 😂 

Pretty sure I got flamed a while back for even suggesting NYG getting Maye. Seems very possible now. 

That said - will we get something in the next few hours to truly clarify our intent or do people think it will be a wild moment of waiting until the PICK IS IN…..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYSkins21 said:

I find it hard to think that Minnesota would be outbid the Giants. More desperate for a qb. More ammo.

Well the Pats could trade back up to pick JJM from 6 easily. Or stay put and take him there potentially. If you go back to 11, you got to hope for Penix or Nix. I don't think the Patriots find this attractive.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, skinsfan66 said:

Need to see it from the real people not the media. Realy not interested in the seeing these for, how many times.

I don't think my life would have been worthwhile without reading your invigorating feedback.

It's always nice to know that your efforts, despite dealing with chronic fatigue and an inability to sleep more than a few hours most nights, are appreciated by the forum.

Kindest regards.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Not sure how you think that is true. Personally, 27 years ago, I weighed 118 lbs. I am 5'7". So I started lifting weights and added a bit of muscle on my tiny frame. Now I am, like 180ish. I am not even really fat, just a little chunky in the waist area though 😂 

People have different frames with different potential for putting on weight and muscle. Daniels has thin shoulders and thin hips. If you believe in him, that has to be fine with you—he has to be able to succeed without getting very big because his frame doesn’t have room for it. He needs to be able to succeed around his current size to have a chance

• Thumb up 2

1 hour ago, Conn said:

Your evening posting style is becoming clearer to me 

It really took you that long to figure out my issues? :)

Just now, Commander20180 said:

Haha, hey didn't I see you on a weather board?

Weather means nothing until November. Whats your screen name on American?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GhostofAlvinWalton said:

I won't be home until right before the #2 pick. Depending on how that selection goes, these are what I'm considering starting off with...

image.jpeg.1bed1eaf1716e38fd3745820aa64c611.jpeg

As a Bavarian I got to show some love for this. You my man have a great taste!🫡

• Like 2

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

It really took you that long to figure out my issues? :)

Weather means nothing until November. Whats your screen name on American?

I haven't posted there in years. Used to be WVWX I believe. That's when I lived in Berkeley Springs. Live in Arizona now, but that may not last. Too damn hot. I miss the East Coast.

• Like 1