Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

2 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

So, let's say they win their next 2 games, get into the playoffs.  That's 2 playoff appearances in 3 years under Ron, who took over a 3-13 team.

It's still an if.  But let's say it happens.  Would you change your tune?  Or are you still going to be sour grapes about everything because of reasons?

Please don't lose your dick over this game.   It's not worth it.

:P

Nope. We will just tread mediocrity 7-9 wins.

A wild card berth or winning division when rest of nfc east collapses.

To field a team that actually contend year in and year out.

Our potential playoff berth this year is also aided by collapse of the Rams and Packers, 2 teams if they played like last year would be in playoffs and GB still has a slim chance.

If the new owner wants to be among the top nfc teams, he will need to move on from Ron.

Seriously though how does a guy look decent at times and then so unbelievably bad at others?

I've never seen an athlete more in need of a sports psychologist.

But Seriously at a minimum at least we got to confirm what we really knew that wentz is un-salvageable 

33 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Barring a storybook like drive for 7 right here, I’m fine with going back to Heinicke.

Hmm, you should say that again about the first drive of the second half. 

I wonder what will happen if wentz finishes this game mostly ugly but we pull out the win, do we have another week of waffling on who to start next week or does Rivera just stick with Wentz?

10 minutes ago, tshile said:

Took the family bike riding

missed first 2 1/2 quarters

hows the return of wentz looking?

Not good.

Started ugly, had one decent drive and now ugly again. 

But truth told it looks almost exactly the same as it has, unimaginative, archaic and feckless

I'm gonna take a big bite out of some crow right now.

Although both heinicke and Wentz suck I've been doing a lot of eye rolling when I've read defense of Heineke by faulting turner and I got to be honest, I'm now willing to admit that turner just calls a bad game.

It's so old fashioned and predictable, I'm not sure there's any quarterback who would put up big numbers in this system.

• Koolblue13 changed the title to The Official QB Thread- The Time is Howell, Game Wentz'd Away and the Heini Hole Wiped Clean. Can the Pig throw?

But I do believe that Turner is hamstrung by Rivera. I believe that Rivera is dictating the ultra conservative game plan and the playing not to lose approach. Rivera is completely tone deaf. Riverboat Ron plays not to lose but gets goes that stupid nickname for going for it in 4th down when he shouldn't. 

It takes major mental gymnastics to see a guy go 2-5 and another guy go 5-3-1 with the same team and coaches and think "they are the same".

I wanted to be wrong. I wanted Wentz to show me that the people in this thread knew more.

But there can be no doubt.

We may not be great with TH. But we at least beat bad teams.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I'm gonna take a big bite out of some crow right now.

Although both heinicke and Wentz suck I've been doing a lot of eye rolling when I've read defense of Heineke by faulting turner and I got to be honest, I'm now willing to admit that turner just calls a bad game.

It's so old fashioned and predictable, I'm not sure there's any quarterback who would put up big numbers in this system.

He definitely has his fair share of getting cute and killing drives.

But his quarterbacks stink.

I’m literally all in for a fire sale under new ownership. 

• Like 1