Extremeskins

What are you eating right now?

Spaceman Spiff

PXL_20230922_131129785.thumb.jpg.827adec6f67c43691cf5e66654c6a99d.jpg

20 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

What's the peanut thing?  I like that. 

paper holder 

21 hours ago, China said:

Are you eating chips like cereal, with a spoon?

I'm in my home office. i can't eat chips with my hands here while working and typing on the keyboard. 

• Thumb up 2

7 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

What's wrong with your knife skills?  As long as you don't cut yourself, you're good! 

Have you tried the turkey Spam?  My husband liked it...he'd brown it, then dice it up and put it in an omelet with cheese, onions, etc.  I'm not that much of a fan, I use hot smoked sausage.  

No for the turkey spam. I have had some of the flavored versions before but since we eat it probably at least 1 weekend a month, we usually just go with the Costco 8 or 10 pack.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Thumb up 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, The 12th Commandment said:

Made some pregame chicken chili frito pies and they came out amazingly good.  Threw a couple tenders in the food processor and ground them up and used it instead of ground beef in my chili recipe.  Made using a big ol dollop of sour cream a no guilt proposition.  :)

I want to do that, I have a recipe.  But I also have a gas oven, and it's not good with temps. 

The top is great, the oven sucks so I hate baking anything and why I use my toaster oven. 

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

I want to do that, I have a recipe.  But I also have a gas oven, and it's not good with temps. 

The top is great, the oven sucks so I hate baking anything and why I use my toaster oven. 

My version of a Frito pie, which I used to get for lunch at Woolworths in Santa Fe who supposedly invented them, is just chili over Fritos with cheese, onions and sour cream.  They used to serve it in the bag.  

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

I tried the "3 Finger Combo" at Raising Cane's yesterday for lunch. 3 chicken fingers, thin crinkle fries, drink & a piece of Texas toast for $10.06. Meh...won't be going back. 

I don't know what it is about their chicken but it's cloyingly something the way candy corn is cloyingly sweet.  Chick-fil-A with Polynesian sauce is much better.  And boy howdy are they proud of their special sauce which is nothing but **** quality thousand Island.

• Thumb up 1

29 minutes ago, The 12th Commandment said:

I don't know what it is about their chicken but it's cloyingly something the way candy corn is cloyingly sweet.  Chick-fil-A with Polynesian sauce is much better.  And boy howdy are they proud of their special sauce which is nothing but **** quality thousand Island.

Yeah I really don't get the attraction. Next on my list to try is Royal Farms chicken...

39 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Grilled the chicken yesterday & made red Thai curry soup base this morning. Added rice vermicelli noodles, green onions & peas. Vacuum sealed 3 portions & tossed them in the freezer...

image.png.1c63c587e7b1deb094a5b9d50a434416.png

That looks awesome. 

See?   You know what's up.  You can put the vac-seal bag in a pot of simmering water, and never dirty a pan.  Get it up to temp and good to go.  I absolutely live my life that way. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1