Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Football 2023

PleaseBlitz

Not sure my decision making from a month ago should continue to impact my current decision making, but I drafted Williams with the mindset that he would eventually round into form and would therefore be a good value for where I drafted him.  I didn't draft him to be awesome in week 4.

Gibbs I was higher on than literally any other player.  I have him in both of my leagues.  I thought he was extremely undervalued because Bijan got all of the first round RB hype, but Gibbs is still a high first-rounder from a college powerhouse and in a very good offense.  He hasn't put it all together yet, but for one week I'll take his upside given that he is more of a pass-catcher and WAY more explosive than Williams.  And it looks like Montgomery is not going to play this week.  

51 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I do think Williams finally has a breakthrough game this week against a bad Bears D (3rd most yards allowed passing, 13th most rushing.)

Although the stats are true, under my league's scoring (which is pretty standard), the Bears have given up the 2nd most fantasy points to RBs, and the 14th most to WRs.  So now I'm leaning towards Javonte.  

Edited by PleaseBlitz

I picked up CJ Stroud last week, I bid $5 on the waiver wire and no one else bid on him.  Puzzling, glad I didn't bid a huge number.  Anyway, I inserted him in my lineup this week and benched Prescott.  Genius move.  He might give my QB position some life.

I had Nick Chubb and Saquon Barkley as my starting running backs.  So yeah....you know what happened there.  Luckily I had Jerome Ford on my bench before the Chubb injury as a handcuff, as well as B-Rob and Khalil Herbert.  So decent RB depth.  Also have Roschon Johnson handcuffing Herbert.  Barkley is on the IR.  So I feel like my RB depth is pretty decent.  Managed to stay together and have a 3-1 record after four weeks. DeVonta Smith and Garret Wilson have been decent enough at WR.  I hope Zach Wilson continues to improve, he targeted Wilson a lot tonight, I like that.  Oh and Butker has been a small gem at kicker.  Chiefs offense has been good but not great - enough to drive into enemy territory then stall.  That works for me!

Does anyone know what happened to Deebo Samuel last week? Did he get hurt in the game? He was questionable throughout the week but he was listed to play. Got no catches last week. 

Man, I made a stupid move I dropped Nico Collins two weeks ago and then he had a massive game last week. Ironically he is on my waiver claim. Doubt I'm going to get him since I'm the back end of the wire list. 

I was lucky to win last week. Barely. Mahomes almost screwed me when he stopped before the touchdown. 

Edited by Maxito

Helpful.  I have Cooper, I'm trying to get Achane.  I already have Mostert, so just trying to guarantee I have the Dolphins backfield production.  I do not need Cooper and will probably never start him over Tyreek and Olave (and Nico Collins, who is sometimes my flex).  My trade partner has decent RBs (Kyren, Mixon, Conner, Zach Moss) but not-great WRs (Deebo (injured), Waddle (hasn't done much this year), and Pickens).  They went QB and TE early.