Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 Preseason - Washington Football Team @ New England Patriots

zCommander
Message added by TK,

image.thumb.png.74ffd521092fe3f4bae75d218b1df7db.png

Just now, Warhead36 said:

If a team plucks him off the PS they HAVE to put him on the active roster and right now there is no way Reyes makes any team's active roster.

He is a safe PS bet.

He got a pretty big guarantee. Beyond that Seals-Jones is a safe bet guy but has little upside and little downside. Hemmingway is the same but younger. Bates/Thomas/Reyes have more upside. 

Thomas/Bates are very low risk.

Reyes adds some risk. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dan T. said:

I have a feeling they'll find a way to keep him.  That's why I compared him to James Thrash earlier.  Thrash's first year in preseason he made it impossible for the team to cut him.  Ran a kick back for a touchdown, caught everything thrown his way.  Practiced like his life depended on it. Made the team despite the odds. And, for a guy undrafted, went on to have a decent NFL career.  

Milne gives me the same vibe.  The numbers don't look good for him at WR.  But they need a punt returner. And a team always needs a guy who can get open short and catch everything thrown his way.

If Milne makes it that means it's TM, Curtis, Brown, Humphies, Milne...

That's already 5 and if they keep 7 you're only keeping two of Sims, Sims, Harmon, AGG, Wright

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

He got a pretty big guarantee. Beyond that Seals-Jones is a safe bet guy but has little upside and little downside. Hemmingway is the same but younger. Bates/Thomas/Reyes have more upside. 

Thomas/Bates are very low risk.

Reyes adds some risk. 

TE3 has to be a teams contributor.  Tough ask for Reyes. 

3 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

The good thing is my jokes tonight have been strong enough to already warrant a roster spot. I feel good about my performance.

You've got some technique, but you also have some competition. Just keep you Reyes on the ball.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jacoby66forHOF said:

The potential is scary. They will figure out a way to keep him. 

Yeah that dude is loved in the building.

Everyone talks about his work ethic and enthusiasm.  He has the size to get him another 2 years for sure.   I hope he pans out.

• Thumb up 1