Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 Preseason - Washington Football Team @ New England Patriots

zCommander
Message added by TK,

image.thumb.png.74ffd521092fe3f4bae75d218b1df7db.png

1 minute ago, dc1 said:

Joey T is a regular fan.  The most critical regular fan we know and love.

But yeah..this pre-season game is in the "hard to watch" phase.   But I'm not leaving!

It's football!  At long last.  Even if it's crappy football, it's football.

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

So… my way too early it’s the first preseason action take is that linebacker is still the biggest weakness on the team.

Bostic… missed a bunch of tackles, over ran some plays.

Holcomb.. catch tackler. Athletic. But same as last year. Decent player who still has growth potential risk. 

Jamin looked a little lost when he was out there. Especially in coverage. He should acclimate but if he takes time to come around our backers are dog **** again. I hate that we didn’t get a second one to go with Jam. 

Yep.  I expect them to be tested all season.  I think they will be better than last season but linebacker is probably our weakest position group.  

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

Tell Kyle to put on his big boy pants because he's not doing himself any favors by being made of glass.

He's been watching too many of Carson Wentz's off-the-field highlights (interviews, contract signings, etc) 

1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

Give up on Sims ever returning a punt again, ever, please.

I like the guy. Even want him to stick around as a WR but yes as a KR, no thanks. Catching it is one thing but, he doesn’t seem to have vision when he does. Returning is an art form.

• Like 1

Just now, Jacoby66forHOF said:

Sure am.  He is throwing to 3rd stringers. 

And they'll never be able to move up any depth charts when they get no looks. They're as much third stringers because of their own volition as the QBs throwing (or not throwing) the ball.